Joe Rogan Podcast

Listenend to the whole thing at work and really don’t know where mike checked Rogan.

He was spitting some truth but where’s the check?

Didn't watch that whole clip, but the little discussion they were having there at the beginning reminded me of something I read recently

Something like "modern country is Hip Hop for people who are afraid of black people" :lol:

You are correct but I personally feel the word has evolved

nah.

imma libra. all things considered, you can't put one set of rules on one group of people, and tell another set of group of people that don't rules don't apply to em...that never adds up to me.

What he said about race was 100%

as a Hispanic that see blacks vs whites from da sidelines u can't tell one set they playing baseball, and da other group they playing basketball and expect em to interact without being discombobulated.

tenor.gif

how so when the -ist in "racist" and the -ism in "racism" is the systemic part of the institutional basis that correlates to society

feeling superior isnt nearly accurate to what racism truly

however that definition does reinforce the idea that WS benefits from the dictionary definition

how so when the -ist in "racist" and the -ism in "racism" i

newsflash b,

ist and ism, isn't exclusive to race.

its a tool of a English language suffix to describe individual (ist) and or a state of being

racism and racist on its clinical definition is exactly is Joe Rogan is talking about.

ipso facto nothing i said about asians had anything to do with being superior or them being inferior so therefore its not racism

on da contrary, showcasing that they eat pets cast them in a diminutive light which implies they're inferior, henceforth why you caught that fire.

thats your opinion it doesnt cast them in any light except in your eyes its "diminuitive"if i said ALL asians do it then that would be a problem generalizing across all of them

and the ist and ism in RACE contextually implies societal norms that harken back to me saying the "clinical definition" favors WS

Back
Top Bottom