Joe Rogan Podcast

I think Disney streaming service will be on top in 5-10 years and will leave Netflix in the dust.

They own so much of what the average viewer consumes.

Unless Disney's platform releases mature content, I don't see it.

Disney ain't making Altered Carbon or Narcos.

Not gonna front...

When Andrew Schulz said that Americans who never served have no right to complain about anything and that we should have mandatory military service....

I wanted to reach through the screen and choke the ****ing life out of him.

What a stupid *** comment.

I don't appreciate him giving Alex Jones a platform

So censorship?

I don’t like what ____ says so let’s put a gag order on them?

I don’t like what a lot of ppl say on the JRE.

The entire point is to start a dialogue.

Not gonna front...

When Andrew Schulz said that Americans who never served have no right to complain about anything and that we should have mandatory military service....

I wanted to reach through the screen and choke the ****ing life out of him.

What a stupid *** comment.
No need for Mandy service, it would be a huge hassle, plus war is fought very different these days..

Yeah..having a cable box will look crazy in a few years especially with Youtube/Disney/Apple/Netflix/Amazon alternatives

cable ironically gonna be cheaper than collecting all these balkinized streaming services separately.

No need for Mandy service, it would be a huge hassle, plus war is fought very different these days..

Israel's model isnt bad IMHO.

Last edited:
Gotta be the funniest part of the podcast

Screenshot_2019-03-17-13-12-10-1-1.png

Depends if people include their internet bill to the expenses of their streaming services. I only have hulu and netflix right now which is under $20 combined compared to my $220 fios cable bill.

cable ironically gonna be cheaper than collecting all these balkinized streaming services separately.

Israel's model isnt bad IMHO.
Its not bad at all. I'm more for civil service, Firefighter, Peace Corps, etc..
The current military infrastructure can not support an influx of bodies that size. That would effect current/retirement/medical pay outs, plus housing/food/clothing.
A lot of the military jobs are being turned over to civilian contractors because its cheaper to pay them 6 figures for a year or two vs paying a 10-20 year service member for the rest of their natural lives.

IDK about that there's ppl that pay ver $300 a month for cable

If you Max out on YouTube tv and all streaming services, comes out to about 90/month vs cable which makes you lease the receiver boxes every month on topof other crazy fees. Ppl paying $200 for cable and internet on top of that.

So censorship?

I don’t like what ____ says so let’s put a gag order on them?

I don’t like what a lot of ppl say on the JRE.

The entire point is to start a dialogue.

What kind of dialogue is stemming from an Alex Jones appearance?

The point is to get clicks

What kind of dialogue is stemming from an Alex Jones appearance?

The point is to get clicks

My point is that it doesn’t matter who he brings on, deplatforming ppl sets a dangerous precedent.

If you Max out on YouTube tv and all streaming services, comes out to about 90/month vs cable which makes you lease the receiver boxes every month on topof other crazy fees. Ppl paying $200 for cable and internet on top of that.
$200/$300 for cable a month! GD what kinna package do they have? Im payin $120 directv full price with hbo & showtime. Plus I get discounts for complaining. I complained about the font change & they gave me 50% off for 12 months. Been payin $60 a month this year. Been w/ them 6 years.

My point is that it doesn’t matter who he brings on, deplatforming ppl sets a dangerous precedent.
Is it more dangerous than giving someone hateful who intends to do harm that platform to use as a recruiting tool? (not specifically Alex Jones)

$200/$300 for cable a month! GD what kinna package do they have? Im payin $120 directv full price with hbo & showtime. Plus I get discounts for complaining. I complained about the font change & they gave me 50% off for 12 months. Been payin $60 a month this year. Been w/ them 6 years.
i fully expect streaming services to start raising their prices
but as far as cable, it's good to re-negotiate each time your promotional deal ends. they hate losing customers and are always willing to offer up deals just to keep you as a customer. i went to them and said reg price was expensive and they put me on a deal for a yr and threw in hbo and showtime for 6 months

Back
Top Bottom