Joe Rogan Podcast

.........I feel you don't actually listen to Rogan or his guests if you think his podcasts aren't political
i've actually listened less the last 2-3 years actually, been listening rogan for almost what 7-8 years now? Him and redban on ustream.....crazy to see how popular dood is now

he never really used to get political at all pre-trump

there was a rogan ep where a guest rogan had actually called rogan out on his nonsense

in short, he was saying how rogan pretends to not be in the game but is deeply entrenched

and dude was so gangster and nonchalant about it rogan couldn’t even refute it properly

it was so blunt and on the nose rogan had no room to gather himself

About to listen to today's episode in a little bit...Chris D'Elia

The episodes with Steve are the best

His brother Steve is insane in his own way too. I watch his show on youtube, the steebie weebie show. Chill show where he just asks his friends about their lives.

Khalyla is my tall, half Filipina queen. I was reading on reddit that when she first started dating bobby, his fans thought she was just a gold digger.

His brother Steve is insane in his own way too. I watch his show on youtube, the steebie weebie show. Chill show where he just asks his friends about their lives.

Khalyla is my tall, half Filipina queen. I was reading on reddit that when she first started dating bobby, his fans thought she was just a gold digger.

I think that was one single guy who started that rumor and then he apologized and tried to parlay it into a podcast appearance :lol:

Khalyla used to date a professional soccer player from Spain. he found out she was dating bobby and was mad at her. he was like how you go from dating me to the guy from the hangover. he mixed up bobby and ken jeong.

Best POD in the game..

A good mix of everything in life.. Not all of the guests are for me, but most notable would be;

-Neil Degrasse Tyson (Space/Mind Blown)
-David Goggins (Navy SEAL/Marathroner/Motivation Life Coach)
-Joey Diaz (Comedian/ The Old dude thats like your uncles who always has a good story about the 70-80s)
-Elon Musk (Odd Dude)
-Jocko Willink/Andy Stumpf/Tim Kennedy (Military Dudes)

Last edited:
Best POD in the game..

A good mix of everything in life.. Not all of the guests are for me, but most notable would be;

-Neil Degrasse Tyson (Space/Mind Blown)
-David Goggins (Navy SEAL/Marathroner/Motivation Life Coach)
-Joey Diaz (Comedian/ The Old dude thats like your uncles who always has a good story about the 70-80s)
-Elon Musk (Odd Dude)
-Jocko Willink/Andy Stumpf/Tim Kennedy (Military Dudes)

add this:

- Andreas Antonopolous

Wrestling>>>>>

giphy.gif

i remember binging Serial at work one week :lol:
anything similar with crime?

what are some good history podcasts?

there was a rogan ep where a guest rogan had actually called rogan out on his nonsense

in short, he was saying how rogan pretends to not be in the game but is deeply entrenched

and dude was so gangster and nonchalant about it rogan couldn’t even refute it properly

it was so blunt and on the nose rogan had no room to gather himself

Need to see this.

Back
Top Bottom