Joe Rogan Podcast

Amazing how Joey Diaz can just rant forever and come up with some classics off the cuff.

That’s not really calling him out on anything. The only people that don’t begin hard work, focus ect are people who don’t know about it(kids). Y’all act like dude called Joe out on low key supporting Trump.

Not a topic I wish to hear discussed from 50 yr old white men. Their version is skewed, cries for equality will sound like "sjw" to them.

plenty of minorities with exact same sentiments and historical finding when it comes to sjw topics and response from people from da other side would be "uncle___ sambo____ soft shoein" etc. so frankly people can't habh it both ways.

let's put it like this, when family guy guy can do a whole satrical epidose on SJW, filled to da brim with content..that means its a "thing" at da very least.

surely folks can't be lackin that much self awareness :lol:

My decision to stop listening to Rogan about a year or so ago is just being reinforced with this thread.

Dude's opinion subtly began to shift, and now they spend a good portion of time talking about the oppression of white people.

Can't do it. ***** playing directly to his MMA/Dominicans from the heights fanbase with these talking points, though.

My decision to stop listening to Rogan about a year or so ago is just being reinforced with this thread.

Dude's opinion subtly began to shift, and now they spend a good portion of time talking about the oppression of white people.

Can't do it. ***** playing directly to his MMA/Dominicans from the heights fanbase with these talking points, though.

sounds like you only listen to things that confirm your own bias...:lol:

No doubt there's an exaggerated crowd, but it's not as prevalent as some folks make it. The problem is legitimate concerns get mixed with loudmouths and a certain group are all too happy to make it one so the legit concerns can be labeled and pushed to the side. Nah, I don't wan't to hear from those folks who refuse to filter and see deeper.

You can limit your intake of history or information all you want, doesn't help develop your perspective, especially when you judge solely on the basis of "50 yr old white men."

Personally I like to take the time to at least hear the conversation before dipping.

You can limit your intake of history or information all you want, doesn't help develop your perspective, especially when you judge solely on the basis of "50 yr old white men."

Personally I like to take the time to at least hear the conversation before dipping.
Hearing it a number of times it what initially turned me off.

He gets into tone deaf discussions about these topics all the time, and the clips are used to sensationalize.

As soon as I saw that trend coming from that podcast, I was out.

I think you can listen, but keep in mind he's a 50 yr old white male in America (despite his younger looks). He'll try, but there's no escaping some antiquated views that's taken his lifetime to cultivate.

Get a grip, not watching a podcast doesn't extend to "limit your intake of history or information".

Back
Top Bottom