Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

concerning the Big Nike jordan, i remember it came out in Asia and I was in the Philippines back then and they called it BIG NIKE, that all I remember. i think the year was 1988 when it came out.

WOW...one of the best post ever. You're a true sneaker head....It's crazy some of the sneakers you own....I wanna be just like that, lol..... :rofl:
roll.gif

congrats man, those are nice XVIs
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

congrats comgrats congrats congrats .....very nice pick up and might i say one of da most expensive
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

wow joe great post congrats on you new born son
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

and another congrats on your little buddy, diggin the xvis.....You've got some serious gems there. a true sneakerhead in every sense of the word....minus the hypebeast.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-

Buy far best collection I have ever seen. you would have posted one of those pairs and I would be in awe. Amazing

An amazing post. I learned a lot and it was a great read. I appreciate you sharing with NT. Thanks again.
Smile

Wow this is one of the best post that ive seen and read on NT. You are so humble about your collection and that real touching. It seens like a lot of people on NT brag about alot of things that they have, but yet are are so calm and cool about it. You deserve it and make sure you take good care of your collection for your little one. BTW congrats :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
Wait til I get my money right!!​

oh dam congrats man. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom