Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

Joe
i just found out this pg
cong to u!
happy to know u r father now!
show me more ur lovely boy photos to me later!!!!

WOW.
eek.gif
eek.gif

man you got one of the rarest collections ive ever seen
and congrats on the new born

wow.......... mi jaw hit the floor in the begining

when those blue ko's came out i almost screamed

that is one of the craziest post ive ever seen

massive amount of props

i have a feeling like u can buy a house with the amount of loot all of that cost's

and the comments under every picture were great i read it all

I actually had those Georgetown "Jordan/Terminators" as a kid... I remember being pissed b/c they weren't exactly like the Adult version theHoyas wore...

Now I like the kids version better....
smile.gif
This was probably back in 1985-87...

I'm going to try and find the pic of me wearing them in my little league team photo...

say it aint so joe...i hope you aint involved in this "doctoring" scam they pullin off bruh, if so then its a shame. I looked up to you, and u havethe same name as me

I completely forgot about this thread. And now, your collection looks completely different Joerdan.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word Ska.

All these well respected collector's that these kids look up to and stuff like that happens.

Not saying anything bad about him or anyone else, but how do we know other well respected collector's stuff are legit or they are legit like say aSoleSupreme and other's.

No disrespect to Sole, but just using him as an example.

Don't believe the hype. These shoes were bought at Japanese flea markets then doctored to look like OG's and PE's. I wonder if that baby is reallya dog doctored to look like a baby??? Legit check???

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I completely forgot about this thread.

And now, your collection looks completely different Joerdan.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
... now i feel like a dummy for
eek.gif
'ing over all those "prototypes" and "hybrids" when they were originally posted...

^^tell em again son lol. this was a sad week for Jordan collectors/enthusiasts/fans everywhere...smh

Back
Top Bottom