Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

Amazing collection. :pimp:
pimp.gif
All those samples are mind blowing, especially the Jordan Sky High's :wow:
eek.gif
, I didn't even know those existed and I call myself a jordan fan :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
That would be me but I'm not letting go just yet. Maybe you should give in! haha
:smile:
smile.gif

Sorry I forgot your screen name. Yeah, I don't think I"ll be giving in either. I know Joe wants them badly but I just like them so much. These are the reason I got into vintage shoes.
(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Thanks for sharing. I still rember looking at those bw x 180's when you posted them in the original team am fam thread, i could not stop lookig at them. and now, their is another 10+ to do the same with.
TEAM AM FAM​

"My sneakers are an extension of me. Often times, what I wear goes far beyond aesthetics and "cool". My shoes express my passion for life, my moods and what I believe in. My collection is extremely personal. There are no shoes just for show.

Amongst all of this excess, please know that I am a humble person. I am here to share my passion with like-minded individuals. Before these sneakers, I am a person. I am a father. I am a husband. I am a friend.

I have sneakers. Sneakers do not have me." -Rox* Fontaine

MAN @#%$...HOW MUCH U GOT INTO ALL THEM....TRUTHFULLY?
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​

I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

I had the terminators back in the day. Some guys @ Georgetown wore them. I think it was like around 83-86. I'm not sure, I was like 10 or something. Nice stuff. That's how we do it in the Ville NT.
COOK # 45
Get fit punk.

That's the most amazing "collection post" I have ever seen on NT. Thank you! Peace.
Team Cleveland

Quote:
Im thrilled to have gathered responce from alot of the people that inspire me and friends I respect.
Jay
Kev
JdKilla
Stephen
Carey
B
Drew
John
Kazi
Brooks
Sole
and everyone else!!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

Hello NT FAM.
I cannot thank you guys enough for the Love.
ThankYou for every comment that was made.

I think I did enough talking in the first post.
On with pics and notes!!!!!

^ BIBBY VIII PE's
Maybe not the Nicest Bib PE, although very nice but perhaps one of the more rare ones not seen so often. Not so much the biggest PE guy anymore after the Craziness the last couple of years that made me sick but I cant seem to move these on.
^ Dill inspired pic.

^ Cool Grey IX Samples
These are so nice with the all white tread.
Its funny how little changes can make such a difference on the entire overall look.
Im not so sure if these are supposed to have the Lace locks and Grey hang tag but its how I got them and Im keeping it that way incase.

^ Stage 1 Prototype XXI samples.
Dont let these confuse you like they did with alot of people.
The 15 on the heel is just a Note to Designers.
These are not Melo 1.5 prototypes nor do they have anything to do with Melo.
On to some more fun with these shoes! :wink:
wink.gif

~ How rare is it to have a factory Sample box?
None needed Proof for those doubting Thomas'.
The code Name for the XXI's was/is Elav8.
I'm not sure how long they have been doing this but Jordan Brand makes up a Code Name for the new designs of the flagship each year.
The reason for this is so people like us and other nosey employess dont try to look for early pictures or get into Nikes systems and look up product details or di*****ions before they are ready to give them out themselves. Now to another cool thing on these.

^ XXI Stage 1 prototype Gell IPS units.
Gell pods! Could this be the future of JB? I dont know.
They are Soft, but not too soft, responsive, and support nicely.
Im only a 10.5 and these weartest samples are a 13 but I did try them on with the gell IPS pods and gell insole insert, and I did enjoy from what I could tell.
However what is Air Jordan with no air?
A 1992 Phylon Technolgy (started with the VII's) made into pods, stratigicaly placed is not a form of inovatation to me but more of a Gemic to have a Technology to idenitify themselves seperate from Nike.It does work though and it is comfortable. So who am I to say. I just think they could utilize todays technology more so to there advantage

^ XXI Stage 2 Prototype
The Pou Chen Sample Hang tag on these also says Elva8.
Notice the VENTI UN on the heel ~ Italian for XX1 , also featured on the black pair above.
Wing logo is so nice on these! The tread pattern DNA weave is alot tighter of a weave and note that these only have three forefoot IPS units unlike the GR with four. No edition of the extreme amounts of carbon fiber yet but you can start to see the XXI as we all know it. These also have a Anti-inversion ankle piece that runs up the side of the shoe to the ankle between the liner and the leather.Maybe some more later, thanks again!!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

very nice stuff again. loving the bibby 8's. wish he wore a 9.5 when those were made so i could be able to rock those if i ever found a pair.

Nice heat...congrats on the 4000th...If I do every decide to sell my penny samples you're the first one I will hit up...Keep up the great collection...AND FIND ME MY DUNKMAN LEBRON 3'S!!!
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

We have some definite heaters. amazing, greatest use of a milestone post ever! wow, all i can say...
Team AM FAM

you are such a turd bro...oh well at least im further than you in 24. Satco, barber shop, and remix tomm.
addicted2mikes

Woah, You have shown some shoes that I've never even thought that they existed. It's great to have posts like this where you not only delight us with some gems but you also drop some knowledge on these extremely rare shoes. Much props to you man, I have no idea on how you manage to obtain those shoes yet I think it's great that someone with a passion like yours is able to enjoy them and share them with the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom