Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait He responded to Lil B with an actual rap?
:rofl: like....him and anyone else who still in 2013 approach Lil B and his music with a straight face and a serious ear
are missing out on AAALLLL the fun

Finally the dirty...
pimp.gif

THANK YOU! I'm so happy I thought this **** was never coming lol.

I gotta listen to this tape. Been heard about it , just never got around to it. My brother says he's aight, but I want to judge for myself.

Is underground airplay a single from the record??

"But i keep my mind in a penn state
N***** wanna know how i keep my pen straight
Damn straight
how they tryna write off my template"

:x :x :x

Come on :x

the penn state...pen straight wordplay....god lord (penn state scandal being gay...yeah pointing out the obvious)

Is underground airplay a single from the record??

"But i keep my mind in a penn state
N***** wanna know how i keep my pen straight
Damn straight
how they tryna write off my template"

:x :x :x

Come on :x

the penn state...pen straight wordplay....god lord (penn state scandal being gay...yeah pointing out the obvious)

:smh: Too cold. :smh:

I be itching to explain to ppl what they not hearing myself too lol...

'Now everybody could see the movies that you dreaming. Everyone could watch it live while you streaming.'

So much :x

'Now everybody could see the movies that you dreaming. Everyone could watch it live while you streaming.'

So much :x

The kid is nasty. I took that line you mentioned HTTB as him saying how you wrote it but also a double entendre referencing "Ustream" (Ustreaming) a verb usage of the "streaming video platform.

I just heard it as streaming like just regular video streaming, didn't even think of UStream. Makes that much sense.:lol:

This kid has talent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom