Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

^ Yeah man his wordplay and use of double entendre's at his age is definitely impressive.

I'll admit sometimes I don't catch every single thing b/c of his accent :lol: but Joey definitely has great wordplay....he's only gonna get better from here on out too

i herd that hot97. freestyle he's ok nothing crazy. idk maybe i need to listen to his mixtape 

^ :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

first Premo, now Pete Rock. Someone's tryin to follow in NaSty's footsteps and bring us a golden age classic :pimp:

Glad to see him link up with Pete Rock. Album is going to be bananas not one doubt in my mind it won't be.

'Now everybody could see the movies that you dreaming. Everyone could watch it live while you streaming.'

So much
sick.gif
sick.gif
 His lyrics 

This kid is being set up to be set out! He's not ready! Even a dope lyricist needs a little soul, charisma, and style, he's all go. Remember this is what really killed NY rap to start with.

It means that aside from rapping he has nothing else to offer and be able to rap and being an artist is two totally different things.

:lol: And you know this because of what? What exactly are you basing this off of?!

As someone already stated he is 18. Its way to early to making definitive statements regarding what he is going to be as an artist.

For one thing I can see that Joey cares about putting out good music first and foremost and that is very important for any artist in any genre.

April 20th at Gramercy Theatre... Its Pro Era, Flatbush ZOMBiES, & The Underachievers :smokin

I'll have to keep an eye on these on Stubhub :lol: :nerd:

April 20th at Gramercy Theatre... Its Pro Era, Flatbush ZOMBiES, & The Underachievers :smokin

I'll have to keep an eye on these on Stubhub :lol: :nerd:

Good looks my dude!

Don't care for Flatbush Zombies but to see Pro Era and The Underachievers I definitely must cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom