Jogger pants...

I need $50 ish joggers..

I can wear the american eagle ones but those cuffs are very loose not my style. I prefer chino joggers with a tight cuff.
Zanerobe and Publish go on sale from time to time for $50. I have two pairs of sureshots I got for $100 just be patient. 

Last edited:
If you are on the fence on how a pair of joggers might fit you and you don't want to waste money finding a pair, buy a pair of Sureshot by Zanerobe on Nordstrom. If you are only looking to spend 50, then save up or wait for a sale. These are the only joggers I will rock and I was skeptical about the fit. The thing about Zanerobe's, is that if you want a tighter fit then size down. Baggier fit? Size up. It's that simple. They are made to stretch. They run true to size. I have tried on other joggers and literally nothing compares to Zanerobe in my opinion. Nordstrom has free returns, so worse case scenario, you return them. Hope this helps.

^^^ Its hard as hell to find 3xl joggers or anything with room, it doesn't have to be "baggy" just give me some dumb room, sheesh lol

Alas, still on the hunt.

Last edited:
I tried on two different brands of joggers @ pacsum bullhead & modern amusement. Both basically sucked. I am 33 waist with larger hips, the mediums fit way to skinny and the larges were way to baggy. I've tried on zanerobes before and just gonna cop those.

question though

zanerobe sureshots or publish legacys?

Bigger thighs and legs = Legacy for sure.

Heads up, Uniqlo has a $20 sale on their sweatpant joggers. Pretty good deal, decent selection too. Heather gray, black, and navy. Size down for a more fitted look or TTS for a standard typical jogger fit (slim).

No lie, I'm looking for a jogger/overalls combo for the spring :nerd:

Saw some at urban outfitters this past weekend. not really my speed, I'm looking for some that dont have that baggy crotch (i dont know what its really called lol). A lot of ggod options in here. I'll have to do my research

Last edited:
I noticed the Gap has a selection of joggers for their spring collection. They seemed a little thin which is fine for warmer weather but I didn't bother trying them on at the time. If anyone tries or buys them, post up on how they fit.

GOT a pair of jordan brand joints from the nike factory for 30 bucks... they look pretty clean but i need a tall tee because the crotch be showing your meat :smh:

I noticed the Gap has a selection of joggers for their spring collection. They seemed a little thin which is fine for warmer weather but I didn't bother trying them on at the time. If anyone tries or buys them, post up on how they fit.
did you see those in stores

I just copped some Alston outfitters joggers off Karmaloop.

I'm 6'4, about 230 and the xxl fits good. Maybe a little roomy but the quality of the pants are on point.

Last edited:
Anyone ever tried on the southpole denim joggers? Thinking about copping a couple pairs , i was wondering how they fit.

finally joined the jogger wave. Just purchased 4 pairs of H&M jogger sweatpants

I joined the jogger wave.  Copped 3 pair of Levi slim fit joggers.  I've been missing out!
yesjacknicholson.gif
 yes yes my brothere come on over to the dark side..

Back
Top Bottom