Jogger pants...

received my joggers from H&M today. They fit pretty good, not too tight and not too baggy.

I need to lose a lil weight tho
laugh.gif

Do these stretch over time?
which one did u cop? link? 

Nordstrom Rack has 25% off clearance. The one in Coral Way(Florida) has them for 37 after the discount. Hopefully you guys can find them at your local one

I ended up getting 30 pairs at the price. $2400 worth of product for $630ish. It was a pricing error on Nike's end & I helped a lot of NT members flourish for the price I paid.

I ended up getting 30 pairs at the price. $2400 worth of product for $630ish. It was a pricing error on Nike's end & I helped a lot of NT members flourish for the price I paid.
DAWG!!

can i get down on a Large or XL

That's AMAZING!!!

REPPED

This has to be the Lick of the Year!!!

Last edited:
Hahaha it definitely is the best deal of the year...so far! Anyways, inbox me bro. I may have an extra L or XL but won't know til I get the shipment in. They're supposed to be here Monday.

​
Hahaha it definitely is the best deal of the year...so far! Anyways, inbox me bro. I may have an extra L or XL but won't know til I get the shipment in. They're supposed to be here Monday.
Your drive way gonna look like this on Monday!

Better let the Neighbors know!!! 
laugh.gif

could somebody please tell me how hallenstein pants fit compared to publish? that would be a great help. want to buy some sweatpants and some jogger pants....

Just copped a pair of tan zanerone sure shots. Tan this time. Prob gonna cop the dark camp this week too lol. Perfect fit for me. Sz 36 usually 34 in levis and they loose enough but not baggy and comfy af. Perfect!

Just copped a pair of tan zanerone sure shots. Tan this time. Prob gonna cop the dark camp this week too lol. Perfect fit for me. Sz 36 usually 34 in levis and they loose enough but not baggy and comfy af. Perfect!
I like Zanerobe sureshots but they're too long for my short legs.

I just copped my first pair of joggers from Zara surprisingly, but they fit like leggings. I'm going to have to go a size up to a XL even though I'm supposed to be a M-L. They look okay if I sagg my pants more than I usually do and I can't have that.

I just copped my first pair of joggers from Zara surprisingly, but they fit like leggings. I'm going to have to go a size up to a XL even though I'm supposed to be a M-L. They look okay if I sagg my pants more than I usually do and I can't have that.
maybe you should try a different brand? 

Back
Top Bottom