Jogger pants...

Finally tried a pair on @ h&m. Couldn't do it. The pants were comfortable, but I felt like I was wearing pajama bottoms. I need a tad more substance in my pants options. Was gonna also try Publish joints at KNYEW, but I decided that these joints just aren't for me.

How're the NIke AW77's?

I'm a 33 waist in denim. Should I go M?
They fit true to size like a regular pair of sweats. Go with what you would wear in an ordinary pair.

How is telling your jean size supposed to help? Just say what you normally wear in sweats. With tech pants, I have to go up to a XXL because I regularly wear a XL.

How're the NIke AW77's?

I'm a 33 waist in denim. Should I go M?

They fit true to size like a regular pair of sweats. Go with what you would wear in an ordinary pair.

How is telling your jean size supposed to help? Just say what you normally wear in sweats. With tech pants, I have to go up to a XXL because I regularly wear a XL.

Only sweats I have right now are the asos ones which go by __x__.

H&M is having a buy anything and get anything in the store 50% off. Gonna get a couple pairs of those sweats this weekend

Air dry the Nike AW77. Washed them once and they shrunk. Tight that for $50+ they don't stand up to heat.

I'm at Woodfield in Chicago and the Express here has joggers for $25 with the 50% sale. I just copped a pair of grey ones, size small. I'm 5'8 145 for sizing reference.

Can jogger's be shortened/ altered? I bought a pair of Lifetime joggers from Urban but they are too long.

Gave up trying to get mercers and cop zanerobe chino joggers, :pimp: so comfortable and can be worn casually, was so good I cop a black pair this weekend to go with my other ones

Back
Top Bottom