Jogger pants...

Last edited:
kith is doing a giveaway for their mercer pants

@kithmercerpants  on Instagram 

got a pair of the nike fleece tech pants in a L, and I usually buy large in my sweats but these were longer and bunched up. last pair in the store too :smh:

Check out the Bullhead Chino Joggers & Sweatpant ones at PacSun. Not bad at all
smokin.gif

got a pair of the nike fleece tech pants in a L, and I usually buy large in my sweats but these were longer and bunched up. last pair in the store too :smh:
i heard to size up...hopefull they restock in SF so i can try some on....

the waist is fine but the length was too long. btw I got it in NTSF and was told it was the last pair they had. so I'll either return it or wait for a restock so I can exchange it.

For those looking to buy the joggers at Pac Sun, they have buy one get one free storewide

Edit: in store. I asked the lady who works there when the sale ends but she said they don't tell them that info

Last edited:
For those looking to buy the joggers at Pac Sun, they have buy one get one free storewide

Edit: in store. I asked the lady who works there when the sale ends but she said they don't tell them that info
Are they $45 in store like online? Hopefully they have the bogo at my pacsun this weekend so I can give it a shot. I've been meaning to try a pair of joggers but they're all either too expensive or to weird looking. These ones look pretty nice.

Are they $45 in store like online? Hopefully they have the bogo at my pacsun this weekend so I can give it a shot. I've been meaning to try a pair of joggers but they're all either too expensive or to weird looking. These ones look pretty nice.
I've heard good things about them. My brother actually has 4 pairs and he likes them. They are the same price online and in store. The earlier you go the better since they didn't tell me when it ends

i was tryna take advantage but they aint have my size in anything. i wonder if they have any at the outlet locations. gotta check that out maybe tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom