Jogger pants...

Picked up the grey Publish Legacy from UO today. Now all I need is for them to make a navy & charcoal grey in the Legacy.

I can't remember who was interested, but Topman now makes those biker joggers in solid black.

Wow, direct rip off Balmain sweats. I swear, everything I like ends up getting ruined by cheap copies.

finnns this has been going on for a while now man

especially with the high end scene now a days, from clothing to the kicks

Last edited:
finnns this has been going on for a while now man

especially with the high end scene now a days, from clothing to the kicks

Yeah dude, smh. What's the point of spending big cash on that stuff if bums can cop the same look for pennies on the dollar?

Yeah dude, smh. What's the point of spending big cash on that stuff if bums can cop the same look for pennies on the dollar?

no point really

i mean some in the high end threads will argue with you i guess (prob quality) an some things are not copied but once it gains any popularity......

Last edited:
I love the biker look in general. I really want biker jeans for the low...still scoping for the rogue versions that are tapered but sold out every where

But its not even like achievable for the average person. I love the biker sweats but really?

http://www.matchesfashion.com/produ...7|tsid:15858|cid:182624577|lid:40134543897|nw:smh:network}|crid:35553504177|rnd:smh:random}|dvc:smh:device}|adp:smh:adposition}&gclid=CJGkzcfM-7wCFe5aMgodqgcAgg

Balmain $683???

Sorry....no chance i ever would pay that. Thank you topman for making an affordable pair will be copping

no point really

i mean some in the high end threads will argue with you i guess (prob quality) an some things are not copied but once it gains any popularity......

Right. That's the thing, just like someone paying good money for Yeezy's only to have someone walk by in fakes. You aren't rewarded for spending on quality stuff anymore.

I love the biker look in general. I really want biker jeans for the low...still scoping for the rogue versions that are tapered but sold out every where

But its not even like achievable for the average person. I love the biker sweats but really?

http://www.matchesfashion.com/produ...7|tsid:15858|cid:182624577|lid:40134543897|nw:smh:network}|crid:35553504177|rnd:smh:random}|dvc:smh:device}|adp:smh:adposition}&gclid=CJGkzcfM-7wCFe5aMgodqgcAgg

Balmain $683???

Sorry....no chance i ever would pay that. Thank you topman for making an affordable pair will be copping

Sure but the problem is when this happens the mystique and freshness of the design loses its appeal and it'll be played out soon, happens all the time with different styles. Then you look back and feel ripped off for spending big coin on something that everyone has on for 1/10 the price.

yea i mean you guys are both making points

nba all star weekend in nyc should be great next year

"seems like everyone owns a rolex now"

Last edited:
Right. That's the thing, just like someone paying good money for Yeezy's only to have someone walk by in fakes. You aren't rewarded for spending on quality stuff anymore.
Sure but the problem is when this happens the mystique and freshness of the design loses its appeal and it'll be played out soon, happens all the time with different styles. Then you look back and feel ripped off for spending big coin on something that everyone has on for 1/10 the price.

What is this reward you speak of? If you want top notch quality then u could easily get the balmain pair and be rewarded with top notch quality. Or is the reward you want for someone to know you spent 700$ on sweats. I don't see how you can like the design of an item then get upset when a cheaper version is dropped especially considering that there is one Topman location in all of america.

Yea, I'm not really sure what dude is complaining about here.

People w/ $700 sweats are really going around feeling lousy over some dude wearing a $60 version of the same thing?

:rofl:

I don't really feel rewarded wearing expensive stuff, and Topman isn't really some super cheap store, either.

It's not like they dropped in H&M or something, :lol:

There's actually more than 1 Topman store in the US, I think there's about 4 or 5.

Lucky to have one here in Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really i didn't even know they had other store fronts in the US lol

I get that from a creative standpoint it's wack to have a company take someone else design but when it's a minimal design it's cool. At the end of the day these are sweats with a few ridges round the kneecap.

now say how zara has all the givenchy inspired stuff i believe it's taking it overboard because Givenchy has an extremely distinct style. Even then i don't understand why someone who has the real garments would be worried their is usually a giant difference in cuts and materials so your paying for that.

Only other problem i could see is people being upset that their not the "only" one with that item and can't stunt as much & that's always been corny to me... at the end of the day if you like something design wise why not buy it no matter who has it... It doesnt have to be worn the same way and clothing can be used a million different ways

I'm not familiar with joggers. What type of shirts yall wear with them? Pics would help..

20111299223576936.jpg

9ca89b9ca49e11e391161285495ce53c_8.jpg

On Benny's Instagram, it said jogger pants. He's also releasing a jacket as well.

b7ae053ca33e11e39f54124bc5e839cb_8.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't Kith start the current jogger craze anyway?

If anything, literally every jogger is a ripoff of theirs.

You can't just add 5 ridges near the kneecap and tell me it's some original design, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom