Jogger pants...

Let us know how they fit, since these have a 27 inseam.
sick.gif

So they really are as short as on the models on UO. 
mean.gif

anyone ordered from here?

I have.

I ordered a pair of olive green tiger camo joggers, they sent me a different colorway.
I filed a customer service ticket, and tweeted them. For almost a month they never responded.

I just called my bank and got a chargeback.

Let us know how they fit, since these have a 27 inseam.
Will do, who here have seen these in person? I didn't feel like battling the rain and heading to my local UO. From the pics they look more like chinos than sweats.

Do you have a pair of the other Publish joggers to compare them to? I'm interested in copping these too but if the fit is slimmer than the other Publish joggers I may have to size up.

Here's a pic of the h&m pants that @pho sheezy made reference too. They had them at my local H&M. Check your local H&M.

@Picasso Swerve They made black ones $30

I didn't pick them up. I personally like the grey ones but passed on them as well
I just copped Nike Tech pants. 
eek.gif
 Hands down the best sweats, I cant eem **** with the HM sweats no more. 
laugh.gif

Nah j/p. Will prolly cop the HM ones too but if you ever get a chance to get the Nike Tech pants, they are worth every penny.

Publish classic joggers have always been either a chino material or ripstop. 

I just copped Nike Tech pants. :wow:  Hands down the best sweats, I cant eem **** with the HM sweats no more. :lol:

Nah j/p. Will prolly cop the HM ones too but if you ever get a chance to get the Nike Tech pants, they are worth every penny.

Publish classic joggers have always been either a chino material or ripstop. 

LOL :lol: This exactly why i didn't pick them up. Can't go be to a ford after rocking with the Audi. After owning the Nike Tech, as soon as I felt the H&M ones I knew I couldnt let myself cop them

I did pick up the Navy H&M $20 ones to mess around in.

LOL :lol: This exactly why i didn't pick them up. Can't go be to a ford after rocking with the Audi. After owning the Nike Tech, as soon as I felt the H&M ones I knew I couldnt let myself cop them

I did pick up the Navy H&M $20 ones to mess around in.

Dem joints are that nice huh? I still can't justify paying $80+ for some sweats tho. They ain't that serious. I know joggers are the trend now and I think they're here to stay. But I'd rather get jogger chinos for that price. Chinos, you can still wear in the summer bc you won't be sweating your sack off, and it's more functional. You're not gonna be rocking the jogger sweats to the club or a nice dinner with your lady. At least I hope not :tongue:

^

Of course not but its safe to say ill wear these tech pants in the summer. Cant stand it when dudes act as if sweats in the summer are an abomination. You arent THAT much cooler wearing pants than sweats. Atleast for me.

In any case, people complain about $80 sweats yet the amount they pay for other items...I guess jackets, shoes and whatever are traditionally expensive, but hey..

I just purchased these online and decided to go TTS. This will be my first pair, hope I like the fit.
Will do, who here have seen these in person? I didn't feel like battling the rain and heading to my local UO. From the pics they look more like chinos than sweats.
i ordered a pair of the legacy joggers and got them today. i was surprised at how big they were so i actually sized down from my usual pant size. i went from a 38 to a 36 instead and they feel way better. oh ant btw they only have the black and olive versions online but when i did my exchange instore they had grey pairs also.. so i ended up buying those ones too haha

i ordered a pair of the legacy joggers and got them today. i was surprised at how big they were so i actually sized down from my usual pant size. i went from a 38 to a 36 instead and they feel way better. oh ant btw they only have the black and olive versions online but when i did my exchange instore they had grey pairs also.. so i ended up buying those ones too haha
Received mine today as well and I love them. They are chino material and aren't too tight. They fit tts for me and I'd recommend these to my fellow shorter nt brethren. I will hit up my local UO for the grey pair. I hope they release these in navy.

Are the grey pair a dark or light shade?

Received mine today as well and I love them. They are chino material and aren't too tight. They fit tts for me and I'd recommend these to my fellow shorter nt brethren. I will hit up my local UO for the grey pair. I hope they release these in navy.

Are the grey pair a dark or light shade?
 they are light grey and pretty nice. im debating about keeping them with all the money ive been spending lately haha. since youre in la if you want the grey pair they have them at the studio city UO

Copped the drake cuffed pants from cotton on. A little bit of a drop crotch that I'll have to get used to. $40 can't beat that at all.

they are light grey and pretty nice. im debating about keeping them with all the money ive been spending lately haha. since youre in la if you want the grey pair they have them at the studio city UO
Good looking out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom