Jogger pants...

Yup that was the main thing I told the rep that I didnt like about the legacy.Trust me they are dope in person and lines give them character.

I completely agree that the pictures of these on the models look awful and honestly made me pass on joggers many of times.I honestly didnt order the black pair of legacys because on the model they looked like Ninja pants.I have an athletic build as well and the legacy does stack a little on me but not bad at all.I honestly wish the inseam was a 29 on me.I also wondered if going 2 sizes down would work but I got a feeling I am in between sizes and they wouldnt look right on me.

You said you needed a 30? Are you usually a 30 in the waist? Because I am and I bought a 28. Fits perfect.

No 29 inseam.My waist is 36 but I have bigger legs so usually get a 38 in pants.

Hmm might try a 36 out.

Also urban outfitters just added a tan/khaki color in the publish legacy and they are F'in Fuego.Gotta get them.I like them for than the publish jogger.

Edit,they are apples and oranges and I want both.

Last edited:
I had the skinny sweat pants but they are from early 2013. Hollister had Skinny sweats a while back but I don't think they sell the skinny version anymore.
I only see the classic version on their site which is pretty loose.

The skinny's weren't too tight. Just right IMO. It looks like the only difference between the skinny sweats and the joggers are the elastic band at the ankles.

thanks again. I will go ahead and pick up :smile:

No 29 inseam.My waist is 36 but I have bigger legs so usually get a 38 in pants.

Hmm might try a 36 out.

Also urban outfitters just added a tan/khaki color in the publish legacy and they are F'in Fuego.Gotta get them.I like them for than the publish jogger.

Edit,they are apples and oranges and I want both.

Ah ok. Didn't realize you were talking about the inseam.

God damn I really want to get some joggers in more colors. Since grey is the only Legacy not backordered in my size, and I have a 10% code because my last order was my first ever order at UO, I might just get them. Then compare the classic, Legacy and Sureshot to decide which is my favorite. This is OD :lol:

Please let me know when you get them if you do.

I might buy a tan classic publish jogger today.I got that 10% off as well but aint paying $90 for a jogger lol.

^I just ordered the grey Legacy they came out to $85.86 shipped with the 10%. Tax was like $5. I'll post pics of all 3 when I have them. I spent $200 on 3 pairs of joggers in the past week :lol: I guess I got some decent deals but :smh: Gotta chill out.

Last edited:
^^

I just ordered the Khaki color legacy joggers lol.

Its backordered until May 6th but they only had 20 left in my size.

Last edited:
I went to our urban outfitters 2 times in the last month and no publish anything. Are they slowly releasing to stores? I really want to try on a pair before i place an order and see if i can deal with the legacy being a listed 27in inseam.

Man,I done told you they arent a 27 inch inseam lol.I think if you are 6 feet and under there will be no issue.My inseam is 30 without a doubt.

I also went to UO and they had no publish joggers period as well.

Called kith today and they said random sizes for Bleeckers should he going back up on the site soon. And they also have pairs in store for all you NYC heads. They canceled my order for two pairs, was thinking about going in store to pick them up but when I got my $270 refund for two pairs of sweats I was kinda happy about it, tbh lol

Those tan Legacy are tempting, but I have never been a fan of that color. Still hoping they release a dark grey pair.

not sure where nordtroms ships but they are back ordered on their site til mid / late May

But a lot of other sites have mix and match sizes nordtroms carries all the sizes but they are just super back ordered
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/publish...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_3_B

revolve has them backordered til june
http://www.revolveclothing.com/publ...tm_medium=ppc pla&network=g&mobile=&adgroups={adwords_groups}&adlabel={adwords_labels}&creative=31167492971&adposition=1o1&pdv=c&sourcetracking=google-pla&gclid=CJaK4rie1r0CFYdFMgodmBgAXQ

Thanks man. Was aware of both those sites being back ordered and couldn't believe it! :smh:

Anyone tried the Tillary or the Colinson fleece?

Last edited:
Does anyone own the Legacy joggers yet?
I really like them but 27inch inseam is killing me. I am 6 foot...i feel like they will be up to my mid shin....i don't want that. Anyone vouch for length on these?

How many times is this question going to get asked? :lol:

They won't look right on you, you're too tall for them.

Did this ever get resolved?

I'm 6"0' (183cm), 30 waist, and prefer the cuff on the Legacy. Looking on UO, the fit pic on model wearing Navy looks perfect to me.. (Model is 6'1" and wearing size 32).

Does anyone my specs actually own a pair of these?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31464274&parentid=M_BOTTOMS

Last edited:
Did this ever get resolved?

I'm 6"0' (183cm), 30 waist, and prefer the cuff on the Legacy. Looking on UO, the fit pic on model wearing Navy looks perfect to me.. (Model is 6'1" and wearing size 32).

Does anyone my specs actually own a pair of these?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31464274&parentid=M_BOTTOMS
The only resolution is for people to stop asking about the Publish Legacy and walk into an UO and try them on. There are conflicting suggestions in here and everyone prefers a different fit.

The only resolution is for people to stop asking about the Publish Legacy and walk into an UO and try them on. There are conflicting suggestions in here and everyone prefers a different fit.

I don't live in the States, and no stores carry this brand in my city.
Any fit info appreciated.

Last edited:
I wish I could give you an accurate answer, but my suggestion was refuted by another member and there seems to be varying opinions on how these fit. I suggest you order a pair tts for your waist. The difference in opinion on these are the length. There is no refuting the inseam, but some people claim that it your above 6', these still fit fine. Like I said it all comes down to preference on how you like your fit.

I will solve this :lol:

Sorry for this always coming up. I am 6 foot athletic build bigger thighs. I am going to 2 urban outfitters this weekend...if nothing im am ordering them online and will pose copious pictures. I am going size 32. I am a 34 in zanerobes and i have a 33 in kith mercer but the waiste on them is huge but fit great in the legs...no belt and they would legit fall off

*puts on cape throws arms forward and sprints out door*

Last edited:
I picked up 2 pairs of legacy's (Black and Olive) sz 34 at the UO on Melrose. Tried them on and liked the fit (though a bit baggy). Inseam was not an issue (I am 5'10-11). Only thing that has me torn is the "shininess" of the pants. They look like those pants that soccer players warm up in. I would prefer a more matte look instead of the coated look it gives off. Will probably return these unfortunately... they had the original publish joggers at $59.99 AND 30% off on top of it. Might just scoop up a pair of those on the low or look @ zanerobes or mercer 1.0s

Last edited:
I will solve this
laugh.gif

Sorry for this always coming up. I am 6 foot athletic build bigger thighs. I am going to 2 urban outfitters this weekend...if nothing im am ordering them online and will pose copious pictures. I am going size 32. I am a 34 in zanerobes and i have a 33 in kith mercer but the waiste on them is huge but fit great in the legs...no belt and they would legit fall off

*puts on cape throws arms forward and sprints out door*
laugh.gif

I picked up 2 pairs of legacy's (Black and Olive) sz 34 at the UO on Melrose. Tried them on and liked the fit (though a bit baggy). Inseam was not an issue (I am 5'10-11). Only thing that has me torn is the "shininess" of the pants. They look like those pants that soccer players warm up in. I would prefer a more matte look instead of the coated look it gives off. Will probably return these unfortunately... they had the original publish joggers at $59.99 AND 30% off on top of it. Might just scoop up a pair of those on the low or look @ zanerobes or mercer 1.0s
Yeah I picked up the legacy's in black as well size 30, and I also felt like they looked a little too baggy to me. It could also be that I'm so accustomed to wearing slim/skinny pants that I'm not used to going back to the relaxed slim look. As mentioned in my previous posts, inseam was not an issue for me either, as the cuffs sat around my ankle which was perfect to me. FYI, I'm 5'8". I might actually return them back to UO since I just ordered a pair of zanerobe sureshot, which imo looks more tapered and slim fitted.

What sizes/colors were available at the Melrose UO if you don't mind me asking? Price is a steal.

Yeah I picked up the legacy's in black as well size 30, and I also felt like they looked a little too baggy to me. It could also be that I'm so accustomed to wearing slim/skinny pants that I'm not used to going back to the relaxed slim look. As mentioned in my previous posts, inseam was not an issue for me either, as the cuffs sat around my ankle which was perfect to me. FYI, I'm 5'8". I might actually return them back to UO since I just ordered a pair of zanerobe sureshot, which imo looks more tapered and slim fitted.

What sizes/colors were available at the Melrose UO if you don't mind me asking? Price is a steal.
For sure they had a sz 34 black... I'm pretty sure I saw grey pairs too. They are on a rack inside near the entrance with a bunch of publish joggers on it. Call em and ask tho to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom