Jogger pants...

i wear a medium  in the bullheads and they fit better on me after i throw them in the dryer and let em shrink a bit.

the crotch and thigh area is really baggy but the dryer fixes that, i was always against fitted clothing but these joggers are a godsend. 

just got 2 pairs of some publish joints...and yo i did not dig em once i tried them on.
my quads are way too big for these joints. i shouldve sized up
who here is a sz 32?

Black Zanerobes came in 
happy.gif

These definitely have a cut more slim than I am used to. But the quality is great and I think they will stretch a bit after a few wears.

^@TrentD slim down the foot wear to pull of the look converse etc :smokin air max dunks foam etc too bulky

Last edited:
I'm 5' 8" . Went with the size 30.

And yea I definitely plan to wear flyknits or something with these.

My feet are already disproportional so wearing bulky kicks with skinny jeans makes me look like Ronald McDonald 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

New to this thread. Reading the past couple pages and I'm 5 10, around 160 and true waist 30-31. In the regular publish joggers I got a 30 and they fit perfectly. I highly recommend sizing down if you're in between sizes. As for the legacy, I recently ordered a pair and while the UO site says that the inseam is 27", I contacted Publish and they confirmed that the 27" inseam is actually for the smallest size (28). I wouldn't worry too much about the inseam being too short unless you're really tall. Hope this helps guys!

Might have to drop the $90 on these UO Publish joggers. Don't want to spend that much, but I want these badly.

Back
Top Bottom