Jogger pants...

Not sure how many of you are familiar with John Elliot Co and their Escobar sweats (some of you may know because Kanye and Lebron have worn them), but they fully restocked in the grey duo and black colorways for $176

grey link http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/sweats/products/escobar-sweatpant-grey-duo-2

black link http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/sweats/products/escobar-sweats-black

BUT

you can find the grey pair here if you are a size medium or large at revolve clothing at a discounted price

http://www.revolveclothing.com/escobar-sweatpant/dp/JELL-MP6/

use promo code "candy" for 10% off

or you can download the mobile app and use the code "iphone20" for 20% off discounting the pants to $140 with free shipping

@GTFan712  can vouch that these pants are serious and he has stated before about their excellency. 

I ordered a pair myself from revolve. I'll be willing to post fit pics once they've arrived if anyone would like me to

Man I wanna order a pair of those John Elliots so bad but idk about that price tag for some sweats. Ahhhhhhhh lol

P.S.-pulled the trigger couldnt pass up on that discount for these since they are always sold out

Last edited:
Just bought some American Stitch joggers, and they look like leggings on me smh, dont know wether going up a size will help or not.

Not sure how many of you are familiar with John Elliot Co and their Escobar sweats (some of you may know because Kanye and Lebron have worn them), but they fully restocked in the grey duo and black colorways for $176
grey link http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/sweats/products/escobar-sweatpant-grey-duo-2
black link http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/sweats/products/escobar-sweats-black

BUT

you can find the grey pair here if you are a size medium or large at revolve clothing at a discounted price
http://www.revolveclothing.com/escobar-sweatpant/dp/JELL-MP6/
use promo code "candy" for 10% off
or you can download the mobile app and use the code "iphone20" for 20% off discounting the pants to $140 with free shipping

@GTFan712
 can vouch that these pants are serious and he has stated before about their excellency. 
I ordered a pair myself from revolve. I'll be willing to post fit pics once they've arrived if anyone would like me to

Thanks. Got the grey duo and a black full zip hoodie too SMH. I think I need to stay out of this thread for a while now :lol:

I got an XS in the sweatpants initially but after looking at the model and size guide again I emailed them told them to change my order to a S instead. Joints are skin tight on the model.

Last edited:
Just bought the Publish Legacy Jogger pants and went true to size on a fellow NT's advice.  These do not fit true AT ALL.  The waist fits 1-2 sizes up.  I'm a W34 and I've re-ordered them in a W32.  I could live with the baggy *** area but the waist is too big.  I have a sneaky feeling that the W32 will fit on the waist but will be tight everywhere... 
tired.gif

Just bought the Publish Legacy Jogger pants and went true to size on a fellow NT's advice.  These do not fit true AT ALL.  The waist fits 1-2 sizes up.  I'm a W34 and I've re-ordered them in a W32.  I could live with the baggy *** area but the waist is too big.  I have a sneaky feeling that the W32 will fit on the waist but will be tight everywhere... |I

I did the same from the advice from some :nthat:-ers I usually wear a size 30 so I got a 28...

Let me know how the inseam is for your 32's if it's any different from the 34's you returned

Will do bro.  I expect them to be a little bit shorter, but i hope to wear them a little lower so proportionally they should be okay.  I did like the way the fit was below the knee on the 34, hope it isn't that much tighter on the 32.

But generally speaking, this being my first Publish jogger, I'm impressed with the overall quality.

Last edited:
I did the same from the advice from some :nthat:-ers I usually wear a size 30 so I got a 28...

Let me know how the inseam is for your 32's if it's any different from the 34's you returned

So did you get yours already? How does it fit? I'm usually a size 30 too, so I don't know whether to size down or go TTS.

Just got my John Elliots in from Revolve today. Man those are some nice sweats. Extemely comfortable and great quality. Def worth the money

Yes I'm going to have to agree with you MRBW MRBW on the quality much better than the first release of the mercers.

So did you get yours already? How does it fit? I'm usually a size 30 too, so I don't know whether to size down or go TTS.

I have the Navy's shipped out already, the blacks are going to ship out second week of May and the Grey's are all the way in July FML :lol:

I will let you know how the Navy's fit once I get them jont jont

Not feelin the publish legacys, way too baggy and waist is not TTS. Tried 32 and too big, tried 30 and crotch is too small. I could see Publish for thicker legged, heavier set guys but for me, Zanerobe>Publish. Zanerobe fit perfect for slimmer guys, plus super comfy.

Not feelin the publish legacys, way too baggy and waist is not TTS. Tried 32 and too big, tried 30 and crotch is too small. I could see Publish for thicker legged, heavier set guys but for me, Zanerobe>Publish. Zanerobe fit perfect for slimmer guys, plus super comfy.
:lol: @ thicker legged, heavier set guys. Couldn't disagree with your opinion more, but to each his own.

Im a thicker legged , heavier guy...
Should I try those publish joggers or na...?

(ps I live in Europe , havent checked if they ship here)

Need some joggers , but have no clue on sizing on these...So I m hesitant to buy online and pretty much cant find anywhere here to try on ...

Im a thicker legged , heavier guy...
Should I try those publish joggers or na...?

(ps I live in Europe , havent checked if they ship here)

Need some joggers , but have no clue on sizing on these...So I m hesitant to buy online and pretty much cant find anywhere here to try on ...

I just meant for myself 5'9 155, slimmer sized, the zanerobes are a much more flattering fit. I feel with jogger pants, a fitted pant looks better and cleaner. For a heavier or thicker guy, I would definitely recommend the Publish Legacy as I think the Zanerobes are a much more slim fit. I would say the Publish is more of a straight fit and the Zanerobe a slim fit.

Last edited:
If you're from Europe and want the Publish, check out UrbanIndustry, they're provide great service

I'm not particularly big but I find the publish to be okay I could get away with the jogger if it wasn't the waist. If you think publish are for big guys then you must be anorexic

Last edited:
^ Nike tech fleece pant

they do fit a little close to the skin, but go true, got a M and they fit perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom