Jogger pants...

Someone mentioned they were a 34x32 in Levis and they are actually a 32-33 in actual waist size and they went with 34 for zanerobes. Perfectly fit my situation lol. #Squatlife #fatlife
Haha I'm actually exactly the same way, Im able to buy 34's in my joggers cause of my legs all about dat #squatlife doe. If y'all pants don't fit just squat haha

Haha I'm actually exactly the same way, Im able to buy 34's in my joggers cause of my legs all about dat #squatlife doe. If y'all pants don't fit just squat haha

Repped for solid advice. :lol:

Where is everyone getting these codes? I haven't seen anything from UO and they stay spamming my email.
My code was linked to my email so I honestly have no idea. Just got an email today at around 5pm PST and said it was good for two days only for one purchase

Thanks. I'll wait and see what happens. I went ahead and ordered a pair for 50 but if that code comes through I will order another and just send those back. Im not taking a chance with cancelling.

I saw Diamond made some:

4-10_0047_1.jpg

http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/diamond-skate-grade-jogger-in-black.html

4-10_0056_1.jpg

http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/bottoms/chinos/diamond-skate-grade-jogger-in-khaki.html

only took them a year...

which brand is most comparable to kith mercer in tersms of fit, the zanerobe dynamo or publish legacy?

sooo bummed i went TTS with the legacy joints since everyone here's saying they fit large. Do the thigh/knee/calf measurements change as well? I've got skinny legs.

I can understand the adiddas pants (they're comfortable af), they're mono colored, and can be used for sports and exercise, but the snake skin joints and the rainbow joints are going too far. I remember when wearing anything other than jeans made you walk man... smh

I wore my grey publish legacy once for a few hours. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them now since I just got some grey John Elliot. If anyone interested in good deal PM me. Size 28. Pics in this thread.

And forgot to post my fit from the other day here...

View media item 937650
View media item 937647
I prefer the Publish classic over the Legacy. I know I'm probably in the minority with that view though.

Last edited:
What joggers are y'all rocking for the upcoming warmer months? Any lightweight ones out there?

Last edited:
Not sure how similar/different the publish bennys fit compared to legacys, but I'm 5'7"/thicker legged/ 32 waist and must say they fit a whole lot better compared to the zanerobe sureshots. The sureshots are just a bit too long for me and gives that scrunched look. Sureshots seem about 2-3 inches longer. Size medium on both brands works for my body habitus ( sits @  hip).

Got my replacement W32 Publish Legacy joggers today, perfect fit (I'm a true 34). Def def size down on them unless you got thunder thighs

Last edited:
I saw the coupon code for 40 off and went ham got all this stuff free shipping and total was 50

Damn bro you got it too! I feel like the only person who didn't get that email and I shop with them online and in store fairly often.

didn't get one either. And i just shopped with them a couple of weeks back. No idea how they do this. Maybe to get old customers back?

Back
Top Bottom