Jogger pants...

Hows the comfort on them legacys? And whats the material like? I like the way it looks from pics from I was curious as to what the material is like in person before buying

^^^Thanks! Was going to ask the same thing about MLTD.com ... I got an email yesterday saying "Order #____ has processed" and that it will ship shortly but no shipping email.

Yea you are right. Anybody know when these are going to be available? Supposed to be some time today
10am pst today. urban outfitters and a couple other retailers have them up already. if you look back a page or two you might find a coupon code.

my pants shipped today from ecap city

woulda ordered from urban outfitters like my last pair of legacys but they took 3 weeks to arrive here. jersey to ottawa, ontario it will be here by monday 

edit - they shipped last nght, i just got the email from paypal with shipping info...no email from ecap city themselves. i hope they got the size right

Last edited:
ive spent quite a bit on joggers recently lol..since like november

black, charcoal and navyy publish joggers

black and navy publish legacys

navy mercers

ive spent quite a bit on joggers recently lol..since like november

black, charcoal and navyy publish joggers
black and navy publish legacys
navy mercers
What is the general consensus on the Mercer/Legacy cuff versus the classic jogger cuff? Aesthetics only? Or is there a comfort element too? I'm not sure about the sweatpant cuff.

Do the legacys fit like the classic publish jogger (for those that have tried on both). No where on publish's website is a retailer locator and I'm too busy to be driving all over Atlanta looking to just try on a pair of pants.

What is the general consensus on the Mercer/Legacy cuff versus the classic jogger cuff? Aesthetics only? Or is there a comfort element too? I'm not sure about the sweatpant cuff.
Same ****.

Just for looks. If anything though its easier to take them off with the Mercer type cuff.

Fit still doesnt look right IMO. Maybe its the stupid looking shoes but feel like it still needs to be more slim.

Zanerobe and Mercers IMO still fit better, hug your calves more.

May just need to try these on instore though for a final thought.

Back
Top Bottom