Jogger pants...

Fit still doesnt look right IMO. Maybe its the stupid looking shoes but feel like it still needs to be more slim.

Zanerobe and Mercers IMO still fit better, hug your calves more.

May just need to try these on instore though for a final thought.

Fit depends on body type fam, and we're all different... IMO, the aesthetic value of the legacy (sweatpant cuff) and price point make it more appealing that other joggers, TO ME... Im also slightly stocky, so these fit/look better than Zanerobes (although I dont have huge calves)... At the end of the day it all depends how "tight" you like your pants to fit, and how you like them to look... Fit pics and measurements/builds would go a longer way than opinions IMO lol....

^^^^^True. Some people can fit the slim fit look where as people like me look mad dumb in some skinnies. I still have to rock something fairly loose but that is cause I got a big head and a skinny body. No point in making my head look more massive when wearing some fitted t-shirts and pants. Haha.

Fit depends on body type fam, and we're all different... IMO, the aesthetic value of the legacy (sweatpant cuff) and price point make it more appealing that other joggers, TO ME... Im also slightly stocky, so these fit/look better than Zanerobes (although I dont have huge calves)... At the end of the day it all depends how "tight" you like your pants to fit, and how you like them to look... Fit pics and measurements/builds would go a longer way than opinions IMO lol....
Well said and agree 100%

Just got my legacys in from urban and these are :smokin

The fit on the Mercers is definitely better, but these are $50 less so it's not a big deal.

Sized down like I did on my regular publish joggers, perfect fit.

Prefer the fit of these still. They just look different, proportions are better throughout the pant.

But youre right. For some people, a not as slim pant may be a better look for some builds.

Whole time, dude modeling the mercers and the one a couple posts up modeling the legacies aren't even CLOSE in build. The legacy model looks frail/skinny hipsterish, while the mercer model looks fit and left LA FITNESS 20 mins ago....

Last edited:
What is the general consensus on the Mercer/Legacy cuff versus the classic jogger cuff? Aesthetics only? Or is there a comfort element too? I'm not sure about the sweatpant cuff.

I do find the mercer style cuff is warmer but no other difference other than look

Both are dope..original jogger pants cuff looks better with vans etc IMO

Just got in black pairs of zanerobes and Publish brand joggers. I gotta say the Zanerobes are better imo for me and the main reason is the fit. Slimmer fit for sure.

Whole time, dude modeling the mercers and the one a couple posts up modeling the legacies aren't even CLOSE in build. The legacy model looks frail/skinny hipsterish, while the mercer model looks fit and left LA FITNESS 20 mins ago....
What? 
laugh.gif

The Mercer model I posted looks like he left LA Fitness 20 minutes ago? You can barely see his upper body if anything he looks like the average 5'8-5'10 Joe.

You cant even see the Publish model period. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Just received a pair of the Publish Classic Jogger pants.

If you're anything similar to 6"0', 165lbs, true 31" waist, I def WOULDN'T recommend sizing down on these.

I could barely get into the joints! Couldn't even do the button up, and had some mad ankle-freeze.

I'm returning for a 32 and seeing how that goes.

Pz

Last edited:
Yeah what's good with that 50%?!

Got my john Elliot's last night. Glad I got a S instead of XS. Joints are :pimp:

What? :lol:

The Mercer model I posted looks like he left LA Fitness 20 minutes ago? You can barely see his upper body if anything he looks like the average 5'8-5'10 Joe.

You cant even see the Publish model period. :lol: :rolleyes  

Aight bruh, you're gonna tell me those 2 models have the same build? you cant be srs.

FYI, the average joe (aka american) is overweight/pudgy.

My inferences were made on deductive reasoning (publish model's legs are a dead giveaway regarding his build, and mercer model's calves/proportions and knowing the type of models RF uses one can infer dude is in pretty decent shape), but go ahead and cook... I'll enjoy my legacy's...

Back
Top Bottom