Jogger pants...

For real?!?

How they gonna tell you they have no way of price matching? You ordered an item....your order was not processed because of an error on their behalf saying they had the pants but they really didn't.....they have the same exact item in stock just in a different color....i know they aren't obligated to price match...but they obviously can. I would understand if you were like i want the Dynamo at 60% off or even i want the camo or jean material ones at 60% off...but its the same exact pant just different color

Got curbed again by Monique smh. Walked me all the way through the process only to tell me she can sell me Tan or Black for $100 with expedited shipping.

I would keep trying until you're successful. You are entitled to the same discount because it was their mistake your initial order was cancelled. If you get Monique again and she gives you the run around then politely ask to talk directly to her supervisor and tell her your friend was able to price match with no problems earlier. Don't give up, you will succeed.

Last edited:
^^^ Just tried again and received a new rep. Mentioned that a friend was able to exchange and she exchanged my pair for the black pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the advice dude, glad I was able to come up. Everybody else keep trying!

I got curves by Monique and Lori. I'm at work so l try again when I get home tonight. I want the black ones.

Hit up Nordstrom chat and finally found a lady to match my order that was cancelled yesterday. Thanks guys for the help!

Once i get mine delivered i can give you an order number. But i am not handing out my order number on the off chance they cancel my order because i "shouldn't" be getting a discount. I have had this happen with a pair of roshe's before. Got posted on Zappos wrong and i got them for $40...gave some dude my order number to use as a reference and the rep cancelled my order saying no one should get the price.

So sorry for now :lol:

^ good luck with that, they might find it suspect that you're changing the name/billing and shipping info

View media item 907676

Does anyone know if Ronnie will ever produce this type of mercers? I like the bottom on these than the new ones. Sucks these are the only ones im left with. Sold the navy and black pair to a fellow NT'er for a good price and now I'm wanting them back :smh: hoping ronnie makes more kith pants with these bottoms

View media item 907676

Does anyone know if Ronnie will ever produce this type of mercers? I like the bottom on these than the new ones. Sucks these are the only ones im left with. Sold the navy and black pair to a fellow NT'er for a good price and now I'm wanting them back :smh: hoping ronnie makes more kith pants with these bottoms

Publish Legacy's bro... Same exact sweat cuff (although not contrasting like some Mercer pairs) and similar military style construction, and for $90, way cheaper than mercers and their resale...

With a good UO deal, these can be had for $70-75...

View media item 907707

Last edited:
I may have to cop those legacy pants. I went a size up in my zanerobes after seeing everyone's pics and videos. I didn't want them looking like wiz Khalid's pants on me.

How much do the legacys stretch out after wash? yall think its safe to size down for em? im a waist 32, so far for all other pants i own, 32 stretches out too big after a few wears, so 30 for the legacys?

Back
Top Bottom