Jogger pants...

yeah that is the burgandy the picture actually makes them look more red then i think they really are. they are darker in person...il post some fit pics at some point in here

Just picked up the Publish Legacy joggers. So long on me.. You think I can get these tailored the way theyre cut?

anyone that works at nortsdroms willing to help a fellow NT out with discount? want more zanerobe pants but the $99+ price tag keeps me at bay

What are you 4'11 my dude?
laugh.gif
got a size 32. I'm 5'6.5

Here's the pics I promised. Packing for a trip right now so had some time to put them on an take some pics.

Zanerobe Sureshot (29) and Publish Legacy (28). I'm 5'8", 30 in most pants, 28 in APC denim for reference. I think I could've gone with a 30 in the Sureshot and been fine but I'll keep the 29.

View media item 922264
View media item 922265

Here's the pics I promised. Packing for a trip right now so had some time to put them on an take some pics.

Zanerobe Sureshot (29) and Publish Legacy (28). I'm 5'8", 30 in most pants, 28 in APC denim for reference. I think I could've gone with a 30 in the Sureshot and been fine but I'll keep the 29.

Them legacys is the truth

View media item 922264
View media item 922265

I was sceptical about the legacys but seeing that we have the same body type and how awesome they look on you, I will have to cop a pair...when they restock sz 28.

is this the "grey" colorway?

received my Publish Legacys. Now having owned every single line of Kith's Mercer pants i can say this......

The Legacy's cuffs are not as tight as the Mercers, theyre tight but Im sure after numerous wears, they will loosen up. Ive worn the crap out of my Mercers and the cuffs are just as tight as day one. 

The fit of the Legacys are MUCH better than the Mercers, they stretch which is great and feel much more comfortable.

If you're short then the length will be perfect for you. I'm 5' 8" and the length is exactly what I want, just enough stacks for me to nut a bust.

If you're tall then they'll looks like theres a flood.

I'll post fit pics when i get the chance. I'll be grabbing more pairs in the future.

Back
Top Bottom