Jogger pants...

I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet, last year people were going crazy for them at retail or very close 

Picked up a pair of the khaki ones. Never tried on Zanerobes, just been wearing Publish. Got those and some short sleeve button ups, can't really beat those sale prices.

Finally got the blacks to complete my set.

Zanerobe is on a whole other quality level compared to publish. You guys will love it. Especially if you have skinny basketball Filipino calves like me. Feel disgusted I used to have publish. :lol:

If I'm a 33 in N&F, should I go with the 34? Would these stack and not show my ankle like the model pics lol. I just really like the stacked look. I'm about 5'9 btw.

Last edited:
I copped another pair of Zanerobes @ UO (Georgetown) for $20. I already had that color but could not pass up the price so I doubled up.

Last edited:

Been a minute in this thread, but UO got the Zanerobe Dynamo's for $30 each. Got two pairs for $63 shipped. Go head and eat fam
smokin.gif

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31914237x&category=SEARCH+RESULTS
Repped!

Damn I still have t received any shipping notification. I'm in Vegas. Not that far from you.

My black Dynamos shipped from Reno, NV so I guess you can expect it to ship from there too. But I also ordered a shirt and that came from Santa Clarita CA. Depends where the stock is I guess

Copped me some dynamos in the Dark Khaki color. Didnt need anymore but for $20 couldnt pass up on my fav brand like that

I have the sureshots in a 32 slightly big with the elastic waistband. I know the dynamos have a constructed waistband, so I'm wondering whether to stay true to size, size down, or up?

I'm from the Bay Area and it was shipped from this area so I'm getting it today since it's Tuesday now.

Last edited:
Nike tech fleece grey joggers were definitely my go to's last semester when I had to rush and head to morning classes

I got tired of joggers, back to wearing regular tapered pants/jeans
Same.

Got my eyes on Zanerobe Salnero's for this exact reason. No cuff but everything else the same as their sureshots.
Also want a paif of i love uglys zespy's for that reason

Bought a pair of publish dropstacks hoping for a tapered fit...good lord the drop crotch on them is sooooo drastic its impossible to wear them almost

Got my eyes on Zanerobe Salnero's for this exact reason. No cuff but everything else the same as their sureshots.
Also want a paif of i love uglys zespy's for that reason

Bought a pair of publish dropstacks hoping for a tapered fit...good lord the drop crotch on them is sooooo drastic its impossible to wear them almost

Are salneros really sureshots without the cuff? I love sureshot fit and would love no cuffs on a pair or two

Back
Top Bottom