Jogger pants...

go on their website they have detailed measurements on the size chart. looks like there's less than a .5" difference in length so sizing down wouldn't make much of a difference in inseam length ... plus you might not even fit it waist/thigh wise.
thanks for the heads up will have a look now

I know this is the Jogger thread but using the search feature nothing popped up in any threads about the Zanerobe Flintlock Longline tees, was wondering if anyone here owns any? Trying to decide how the fit and material feels since I cant find any in store. Nordstorm has one on sale in my usual size (XL) was hoping I could get some feedback on anyone that seems to like them. 

I know this is the Jogger thread but using the search feature nothing popped up in any threads about the Zanerobe Flintlock Longline tees, was wondering if anyone here owns any? Trying to decide how the fit and material feels since I cant find any in store. Nordstorm has one on sale in my usual size (XL) was hoping I could get some feedback on anyone that seems to like them. 

Have you checked on their site? They have extensive size guides with videos.

I just got the Zanerobe sureshots in taupe. They're real nice for summer. Had to get a size down though. Skinny legs problems. But they fit perfect

Have you checked on their site? They have extensive size guides with videos.

I just got the Zanerobe sureshots in taupe. They're real nice for summer. Had to get a size down though. Skinny legs problems. But they fit perfect
Ya but gauging measurements is one thing, I was hoping to hear from somebody who owned one. I have their Dynamo Chino pants and their some of the best pants I have. They do stretch pretty good though so the 34 now feels like a 36 lol. 

hi guys.

i need some help.

searching for a pair of jogger sweats to match the color of these shoes.

the color is dark dust. thanks in advance!

Stopped b
hi guys.

i need some help.

searching for a pair of jogger sweats to match the color of these shoes.

the color is dark dust. thanks in advance!

View media item 1618160

Honestly I would say check your H&M. the past month and a half they have been having major sales on a ton of there joggers from last season and ive picked up 4 or 5 that were originally 35 to 40 bucks for 15 or less. Some pairs ive gotten as low as 7 bucks. I posted some pics before but here are some of the ones i picked up. Theyre all sold out online but every time im close to an H&m they i stop by specifically for jogger sweats and they usually have atleast 2 of the ones below available.
View media item 1592410View media item 1592408View media item 1622199View media item 1622201

Last edited:
Never ordering from Publsh ever again. After the first two pair i purchased shrunk, even after i followed the instructions. One plain and one the two tone. I read on here just to get them dry cleaned to prevent that from happening. 

So i had two pairs of Publish and 4 pairs of Zanerobe dry cleaned over the weekend. Went to put on the two tones and they have completely shrunk. I thought damn it might be the dry cleaners but i tried the Zanerobes on and theyre fine. Seriously **** Publish. 4 pants from them, all shrunk.

Never ordering from Publsh ever again. After the first two pair i purchased shrunk, even after i followed the instructions. One plain and one the two tone. I read on here just to get them dry cleaned to prevent that from happening. 

So i had two pairs of Publish and 4 pairs of Zanerobe dry cleaned over the weekend. Went to put on the two tones and they have completely shrunk. I thought damn it might be the dry cleaners but i tried the Zanerobes on and theyre fine. Seriously **** Publish. 4 pants from them, all shrunk.
Care to share which model of joggers you bought?

I have a pair of publish legacys and a pair of publish kelsin joggers. I just ordered a pair of sprinters as well.

My legacies i wash in cold water and air dry. They will be tight after i wash them but after wearing them around the house the stretched out back to nomral. Now the Kelsin. They are tighter on me, i have not washed them yet because i am afraid they will be lost if i do so might just dry clean them when i take my shirts in. But i would say my natural waste size is a 33. All of my publish pants are a size 32 and i wish they all fit like my legacys because they fit well.

Haven't worn joggers in such a long time. Tapered jeans are the way to go now.

For any Miami heads hm in international was doing this crazy sale on their joggers and sweating joggers really cheap 10 dollars

I have a pair of publish legacys and a pair of publish kelsin joggers. I just ordered a pair of sprinters as well.

My legacies i wash in cold water and air dry. They will be tight after i wash them but after wearing them around the house the stretched out back to nomral. Now the Kelsin. They are tighter on me, i have not washed them yet because i am afraid they will be lost if i do so might just dry clean them when i take my shirts in. But i would say my natural waste size is a 33. All of my publish pants are a size 32 and i wish they all fit like my legacys because they fit well.
Thanks for the info, Im going to wash the ones that have shrunk and try and stretch them out a bit. I have the Sprinter's from Publish and they came back fine from the dry cleaners. Going to wash the Parkin's and Two tones again on delicate and cold and try and stretch them

Thanks for the info, Im going to wash the ones that have shrunk and try and stretch them out a bit. I have the Sprinter's from Publish and they came back fine from the dry cleaners. Going to wash the Parkin's and Two tones again on delicate and cold and try and stretch them

Repped on the sprinter info but My kelsin's and my Legacy's are different materials so thanks for the head up because if the kelsin is anything near the same as the two tone and will shrink i would have to drop like 5 lbs to wear them comfortably :lol:

Repped on the sprinter info but My kelsin's and my Legacy's are different materials so thanks for the head up because if the kelsin is anything near the same as the two tone and will shrink i would have to drop like 5 lbs to wear them comfortably
laugh.gif
teah it sucks when you pay above average from some jogger pants and only really get to wear them a few times

Planning to buy some Zanerobe joggers as my first pair. I'm usually a 30/31 in jcrew pants.. should I stick with 30 or a 32 in Zanerobe?

Planning to buy some Zanerobe joggers as my first pair. I'm usually a 30/31 in jcrew pants.. should I stick with 30 or a 32 in Zanerobe?
from my experience, def 30. im a 31/32 waist and wish i wouldve went with a 30 in my zanerobes.

from my experience, def 30. im a 31/32 waist and wish i wouldve went with a 30 in my zanerobes.
Gotcha. Thanks. I hear Publish is a pretty good brand to compare to Zanerobes. Are there any other for about the same price?

Back
Top Bottom