Jogger pants...

Found an h&m/fear of God look a like on eBay decided to give it a chance. I'll come back with a review and how they compare to my olive and black h&m pairs
May have to pick up a pair of those. got some I love ugly zespy pants, but trying to get used to the drop crotch :lol:

tapered legs and drop crotch is always hard to get used too. Im really im really interested to see how these turn out

Wasn't gonna do it cause I ordered those h&m look a likes but i came across a seller on eBay that let me get these for $65 so I pulled the trigger. Still interested in seeing how the look a likes fit. Will probably exchange for another color if they fit as well or better than the h&m ones.
View media item 2090187

i like these but havent gotten to try any of these on, but they are on the pricey side IMO.

carhartt WIP madison jogger, some shots look great while others dont, 

im hesitant to purchase online since carhartt stuff is HUGE in terms of bagginess.

if i was ballin id wear these FOG's all the time.

fellas, pardon my extreme ignorance on this as I'm sure this has already been discussed in this thread before. but is it possible to taper and shorten a pair of joggers? I almost always shop for myself and have to alter all my pants as I'm fairly short, but the lady got me a pair of joggers. never messed with them before because they always end up looking terribly baggy on me.
 It's likely possible but might cost a bit more since they prob have to reattach the cuff.  Which brand do you normally buy?

Does anybody recommend any places that have linen joggers?

I got Mossimo Navy and Light Grey and have been waiting for them to release more colors.

I need linen material though for the hot weather. 

Anyone who knows me on NT knows my reviews and opinions are always overly indepth and wordy :lol: well here's my review on these fear of God/h&m alternatives
View media item 2092102http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262472818013

First things first im 6'4, about 235 lbs. solid quads solid calls. I'm a 34-36 depending on the pants. I'm a 36 for a comfortable semi loose but still tapered fit on the H&m fear of God inspired pants. So according to the chart on the eBay listing I got an XL which corresponds to a 36. The pants fit pretty well on the waist. They have an elastic waist band which is a little loose but there's a drawstring (stiff but I'm sure it will loosen up after use) that will fix that. As for the fit the pants fit pretty damn well. Decent taper through out the legs all the way down to the zipper ankle. And one thing I've noticed was that I wasn't able to get my foot through the pant hole without unzippering the legs a little. Now I'm not sure if this is by design trying to imitate the elastic bunched up effect on the calves of the h&m version but these pants are too long for my own liking. I'm sure they can be further tailored to desired length. But as someone who is 6'4" I was surprised at the length so keep that in mind. As far as over all quality goes, they're definitely a step below the H&m versions. Loose/sloppy stitching in some places, don't have as much "stretch" and the h&m, and the material is thicker and over all stiffer than than the h&m version like casual non chino khakis you'd find made by Levi's or wrangler. So with all that said, the only reason I'm returning these is because I ordered the h&m version a few days after I got these, but I will be exchanging them for the darker camel pair and maybe seeing if a tailor can fix the length. Despite some quality issues the pants look pretty damn good when they're on. And it's incredibly difficult for someone my size and proportions to find pants that taper and don't look like skinny jeans. And one thing I'll give to these over the h&m version is that the zipper is pretty gone when the ankles are fully zippered which isn't the case with the h&m version.

Here are some pics of what the pants look like. I also included an album with more pics because uploading on here with mobile is annoying as hell. I took pics in different shoes like sperrys and sneakers to show the versatility of the shoes as well. Hope this helps anyone interested in buying!
View media item 2092157View media item 2092158View media item 2092159View media item 2092161View media item 2092163

Last edited:
Idk if that many people are gonna read your review but rep for that dedication 
laugh.gif

Idk if that many people are gonna read your review but rep for that dedication :lol:

:lol: Most of the people that appreciate my thoroughness aren't usually people who are active in the threads im a part of but ones that come to the thread with a specific question to ask, usually the one I was asking that caused me to do the review in the first place lol if it could even help a few people it's alright by me. But I know tons of people are looking for this style of pants that don't want to pay resell for h&m and don't want to spend money on zespys of F.O.G. In sure that post will find their eyes eventually.

just ordered the black and grey pairs from that eBay seller. we'll see how they come out

They're long like that so you get stacks in your pants andhaving to unzip them to get past that small ankle is something I've heard about or the actual fear of God pants so everything seems to check out

ahhhh, I guess the blacks were out of stock, but got a khaki instead. looking forward to getting these in

Grey and khaki zipper pants from ebay came in actually and I'm loving the fit. Can't beat them for the price :smokin

actually gonna get rid of the I Love Ugly Zespy pants that I just got. Just cant get down with the drop crotch :smh:

a couple fit pics

View media item 2095483View media item 2095484

quality is pretty damn good too, especially for $30. gonna pick up the black and olive ones next :lol:

Grey and khaki zipper pants from ebay came in actually and I'm loving the fit. Can't beat them for the price :smokin

actually gonna get rid of the I Love Ugly Zespy pants that I just got. Just cant get down with the drop crotch :smh:

a couple fit pics

View media item 2095483View media item 2095484

quality is pretty damn good too, especially for $30. gonna pick up the black and olive ones next :lol:

Those look really good! Glad you like them. Waiting for my new pair to come in too.

My tan pants from H&m came yesterday and I honestly don't like them as much as these. The tan pants are so much looser than these and my other h&m fear of God pants

Those look really good! Glad you like them. Waiting for my new pair to come in too.

My tan pants from H&m came yesterday and I honestly don't like them as much as these. The tan pants are so much looser than these and my other h&m fear of God pants

thanks again again for taking one for the team and letting us know!

Back
Top Bottom