John Elliott + Co Thread

32533024_242915249776476_2881230049757888512_n.jpg

They do look a lot like the 8s. One of the best Bron models.
you're absolutely right, The 8's were maybe my favorite or 2nd favorite Lebron model. The other being 9's.

I still rock the sprite 8 lows. Love that shoe. I never got around to wearing the cool grey, Yankees, Christmas, Entourages, and Veteran Days so i sold them for the low maybe 2 years ago. Yankees were so nice but I just didn't get around to wearing them as a day to day type of shoe.

Still remember the debacle when South Beach's.

you're absolutely right, The 8's were maybe my favorite or 2nd favorite Lebron model. The other being 9's.

I still rock the sprite 8 lows. Love that shoe. I never got around to wearing the cool grey, Yankees, Christmas, Entourages, and Veteran Days so i sold them for the low maybe 2 years ago. Yankees were so nice but I just didn't get around to wearing them as a day to day type of shoe.

Still remember the debacle when South Beach's.
I have Sprites and South Beaches. Still wear them from time to time.

I have like 5 pairs of 9s that are just collecting dust. Feel like I can't wear them casually at all.

I have like 5 pairs of 9s that are just collecting dust. Feel like I can't wear them casually at all.

Interesting because people were loving these casually from what I remember. It was an awkward design but it worked.

i ended up getting rid of at least 10 pairs of 9's because i just couldnt continue to wear them casually. I use to wear the Cannon's all the time.

On another note, the sale was kind of weak.

i ended up getting rid of at least 10 pairs of 9's because i just couldnt continue to wear them casually. I use to wear the Cannon's all the time.

On another note, the sale was kind of weak.

More coming over the weekend. I
Picked up a couple tees today, one not even on sale :lol:

yeah, they can definitely be had for retail or less on stocks and goat. I saw a 11 go for around $130 not too long ago on stockx

Back
Top Bottom