John Elliott + Co Thread

Where'd you see this? I can't find any info.
I got an email.
Where'd you see this? I can't find any info.
i got an email from Barneys. You can sign up here. https://www.barneys.com/thedropLA

899951ff-989d-4fed-8211-7502850f1a7a.jpg

7e491bbe-cef6-4caa-b980-b57c334a2410.jpg

the navy, dark green and i believe that burgundy was on sale. I wanted to cop the navy but i have the black one so it was pointless. And I loved the dark green and burgundy but the colors are a little too loud for me. They were good deals though

Word is that some of the anthracite’s have a brown sheen or stain on it. That’s the only reason I’m holding off on them, plus I bought a pair of meguros anyway.

How you like the meguros?

I just ordered a pair from Saks for $177. Only problem is estimated shipping expected to arrive Friday, and I travel that day - wonder if I can ask for expedited shipping?

I'm waiting to see if I can hit the carbons on sale, but I highly doubt that since they are a JE exclusive. Anyone here own the carbons? I may just cop at full price

I'm waiting to see if I can hit the carbons on sale, but I highly doubt that since they are a JE exclusive. Anyone here own the carbons? I may just cop at full price

Favorite jeans I own. Got them as a gift and thought I would hate them.... Nope, they are so comfortable

Can an JE expert tell me the style name of this tee? I don’t see it on the site anymore. Thanks in advance!

29206E1E-6CBE-458D-9488-E6DDB41A7BFF.jpeg

expo tee

havnt seen them drop in a while, not sure if they completely ended them or not, I was never into them.

Back
Top Bottom