John Elliott + Co Thread

I don’t wear denim at all these days but when I do it’s gotta be the cast 2. Hoping to pick up some more on Black Friday.

Carbons are Cast 2. They are a faded black wash. Most comfortable pair I’ve had. And they are the most versatile, imo.

Oh. For a second I thought was another model lol.

I only have two denim and they’re both cast 2. I forgot which wash but definitely not carbon.

I've been lurking this thread for most of the year, yall have had me thinking about the Cast 2 a lot.

Any of the high end department stores carry JE, or does anyone know of any smaller shops in the Bay Area that would carry their stuff?

Need to see how they fit in person. I've got a pretty slim waist but glutes, thighs, calves all primed for activation. Always a nightmare finding denim that fits.

Carbons are Cast 2. They are a faded black wash. Most comfortable pair I’ve had. And they are the most versatile, imo.

All the washes of the Cast 2 are the same materials and feel right? I'm looking to add one more go-to pair of jeans, nothing matters more to me than comfort.

I've been lurking this thread for most of the year, yall have had me thinking about the Cast 2 a lot.

Any of the high end department stores carry JE, or does anyone know of any smaller shops in the Bay Area that would carry their stuff?

Need to see how they fit in person. I've got a pretty slim waist but glutes, thighs, calves all primed for activation. Always a nightmare finding denim that fits.

All the washes of the Cast 2 are the same materials and feel right? I'm looking to add one more go-to pair of jeans, nothing matters more to me than comfort.

They are all different. Of course there are pairs that are similar, but each one I’ve had, has had it’s own feel and fit.

They are all different. Of course there are pairs that are similar, but each one I’ve had, has had it’s own feel and fit.

Thanks for the quick reply. That's a little frustrating though!

Sounds like Carbons might be the ones to try first.

So is the Black Friday sale expected to be 30% off as well? And these codes are just for early access to that?

Got some hoodies I want to buy and 30% off would make a big difference, especially when ridiculous shipping is taken into account (and possible import fees).

https://www.azaleasf.com ?

Azalea (mentioned above), Rand and Statler, Barneys and Saks. I used to live in Hayes, having Azalea and R+S within blocks was clutch. You can try on the other premium denim to compare as well.

Almost all of their denim is 3x1 with 2% elastane, so theres substance and stretch. Have to vouch for Carbons mentioned above IMO are the most pliable and comfortable of the handul I have. They are my most worn pair.

For those that dont know how JE Black Friday works. The codes you get are active the whole weekend, from Tuesday on. Im not exactly sure when they expire.

Things should stay marked full price up until the sale begins (presumably midnight ET friday). So unless you’re eying a piece that only has 1 left, id save those codes.

Once the sale starts, a large amount of things will be discounted all sorts of amounts (its not a set 15% off for everything, they decide how much), and the codes can be used on top those discounts.

Throughout the day they do “Flash Sales” either further discounting things, or discounting things that were not earlier.

Code I gave JPS JPS last year was for 25% off.

Which reminds me, you still arnt getting your own codes? :lol: JE colder than Ron.

For those that dont know how JE Black Friday works. The codes you get are active the whole weekend, from Tuesday on. Im not exactly sure when they expire.

Things should stay marked full price up until the sale begins (presumably midnight ET friday). So unless you’re eying a piece that only has 1 left, id save those codes.

Once the sale starts, a large amount of things will be discounted all sorts of amounts (its not a set 15% off for everything, they decide how much), and the codes can be used on top those discounts.

Throughout the day they do “Flash Sales” either further discounting things, or discounting things that were not earlier.

Which reminds me, you still arnt getting your own codes? :lol: JE colder than Ron.
You make a good point. But i think they are preventing the using of the code on top of the discounts that will come on Friday. The codes can only be used through 11/22.

Really? I wonder if thats just the mailer codes. I thought the emailed ones stayed valid?

Their return policy is tremendous. Not sure if Black Friday stuff is returnable though. Can’t remember
Yea I exchanged my cargo pants the one time and it was a pretty seamless process. Might just go with my normal waist size and see how they fit.

John allergic to my inbox apparently

Again, to emphasize, Pre SS19 is EXCLUDED from any promotions. :sick:

Only wanted 1 hoodie from this collection so far, but I’ll find it somewhere else I guess.

Back
Top Bottom