John Elliott + Co Thread

I'm waiting to pull the trigger myself.

@hennessy mrswagtastic mrswagtastic How do they fit? TTS isn't too tight?
I’m usually 33-34 waist and a L was too slim and I wanted a more loose/relaxd fit for cargos. Keep in mind the model on the site is wearing an L and I think he probably has a 30” waist. This is an xl
A69B5903-3841-4E92-B201-33F37ED07FEB.jpeg

Looks like the cargos are sold out except for sz S. Hopefully you guys with the VIP access didn't sleep. Will they restock more?

Ssense sale up (more items i’m sure will get marked down as the days go on). Barneys sale up

spend ~$2 more to get free shipping :lol:

should be tax free for most too

Maybe buy some laces, if they have any? Lol

$98 shipped was the selling point, since I’ve already had to return 2 pairs for poor quality.

they have some $5 pins but also be aware that items discounted more than 20% or 30% are final sale so you'd be stuck with it, then again if quality is terrible and notre won't accept you can probably return to nike for a voucher

how does The Cast 2 denim fit, TTS? I going to keep my eye on denim this year. The only denim brand I wear is J Brand and the style is Mick. I wear size 30/31. Is there anyone out there that can give me a comparison? What do the majority of you do, size up/down/tts?

If your fan of JE, I highly recommend following the Styleforum thread as well. They already dropped a public 30% off code yesterday there.
AEROPOSTALE30

Holding out for the exclusive drops. Might get the washed graphite and coast 2. Hoping they somehow have a flash sale on the Coast 2. If not, 30% off will due.

So far only picked up the Honey flannel from Notre.

how does The Cast 2 denim fit, TTS? I going to keep my eye on denim this year. The only denim brand I wear is J Brand and the style is Mick. I wear size 30/31. Is there anyone out there that can give me a comparison? What do the majority of you do, size up/down/tts?
Would measure your current favorite denim and compare to the size guide. What wash are you looking at? The stretch slightly varies between the different washes.

I know nothing about J Brand denim, but I went TTS on my JE denim. Tight at first, but they'll loosen up. Some people even size down, to factor in the stretching. I couldn't go any further down though, my calves are already the tightest spot

If your fan of JE, I highly recommend following the Styleforum thread as well. They already dropped a public 30% off code yesterday there.
AEROPOSTALE30

Holding out for the exclusive drops. Might get the washed graphite and coast 2. Hoping they somehow have a flash sale on the Coast 2. If not, 30% off will due.

So far only picked up the Honey flannel from Notre.

Would measure your current favorite denim and compare to the size guide. What wash are you looking at? The stretch slightly varies between the different washes.
Hey do you have a link to that thread? I only follow the Aime Leon Dore thread on style forum, been meaning to venture out from this forum haha

Well I'm out. Gold Villain oos in my size. Dune and Brown not eligible.

tenor.gif

Have fun and buy lots my dudes.

:lol:

I copped the brown OS full price. I was waiting for BF to get a discount, but they excluded it, as you mentioned. I would have loved a deal, but I would have paid full price when it dropped if BF wasn’t right around the corner, so not trippin.

Back
Top Bottom