John Elliott + Co Thread

Nogales shorts came in yesterday. Quality is really good. Going to get a lot of wear this spring/summer.

Anyone ever shrink/tailor the waist on their JE denim?

I love how the seat, thighs, and taper feel and look on the Cast 2 but the waist has always been big on me. If I size down, the rest of the jeans get too tight. Wonder if it's worth tailoring or attempting to shrink in the dryer

yeah i sent a pair to railcar and they did mine perfect

Anyone ever shrink/tailor the waist on their JE denim?

I love how the seat, thighs, and taper feel and look on the Cast 2 but the waist has always been big on me. If I size down, the rest of the jeans get too tight. Wonder if it's worth tailoring or attempting to shrink in the dryer
Literally got a pie one wondering the same thing. Waist is huge. Gonna try shrinking them in the dryer

Literally got a pie one wondering the same thing. Waist is huge. Gonna try shrinking them in the dryer
I’ll let you be the guinea pig poppa, lmk. I heard cats spray water just on the waistband and throw it in the dryer

AA8037E9-C657-4552-A604-FCA43CE2BB86.jpeg
How much do the calves tend to loosen up on the cast 2? Just got a pair and I love the fit in the waist/thigh/opening but the calves are little too tight for comfort. Is it worth trying wear/stretch them or should I try to move em?

Edit: pic for reference

Last edited:
Yeah, might try to size down. With that being said, I have two pairs of size 32 Cast 2 jeans for sale if anyone is interested. Bought them used, letting them go for what I paid:

-Scarab
-Iris

Debating between the oversized cropped hoody or the ralgan hoody. Any suggestions about fit and just overall on either one would be appreciated.

Sick and tired of my villain and I want to replace it.

AA8037E9-C657-4552-A604-FCA43CE2BB86.jpeg
How much do the calves tend to loosen up on the cast 2? Just got a pair and I love the fit in the waist/thigh/opening but the calves are little too tight for comfort. Is it worth trying wear/stretch them or should I try to move em?

Edit: pic for reference

My dude. Pants tight as all hell!

Debating between the oversized cropped hoody or the ralgan hoody. Any suggestions about fit and just overall on either one would be appreciated.

Sick and tired of my villain and I want to replace it.

I prefer the OS Cropped. It’s much more relaxed and the waist doesn’t ride up. The shoulders on the raglan hoody look really good, but the waist section is annoying.

Lol I know I know. Was just trying to talk my way outta having to resell them.

Oh well thanks man

They are gonna stretch. I’ve had pairs I can barely button loosen to perfection. One day they will be too loose lol. That’s how these run.

Edit: just noticed you are questioning the calves... hmmm.. that’s the one section that probably won’t stretch much.. it will have some give but not nearly as much as from the knee up.

Even so. Not sure I can put enough wear into these to stretch them

I edited my reply to reflect the issue with calves. Read above for that. But, it doesn’t take much to stretch Cast 2. It also depends on a case by case basis. I am unfamiliar with that specific pair. What’s the name?

I edited my reply to reflect the issue with calves. Read above for that. But, it doesn’t take much to stretch Cast 2. It also depends on a case by case basis. I am unfamiliar with that specific pair. What’s the name?
These are Kelsos.

Oh well I'll sell then try to size up I guess.

So if anyone is interested in those in a 34 let me know. Otherwise back to grailed

Be careful sizing up lol. Waist is gonna be an issue.

Maybe wait for the Fall. There will be relaxed fit denim.

Be careful sizing up lol. Waist is gonna be an issue.

Maybe wait for the Fall. There will be relaxed fit denim.
I don't mind getting the waist taken in a bit. Looking at the size chart going up a size will net me like 3/4" under the knee which is about what I need I think. I'll probably try a pair on in person first this time. Just annoying to do where I'm living now.

Back
Top Bottom