John Elliott + Co Thread

yep. Ronin's might go back since I already have plenty of black but I wanted to see those in hand. Doesnt really get better than Carbon's. And I've been loving the Lithium's a ton lately.

Should have them by tomorrow.

Yeah, I always grab Carbons when I wear denim. Most comfortable I’ve ever had.

I'm still waiting for a sale on the Nimbus pair. Need that mid-blue with slight fading that isn't completely destroyed (rips / tears) and doesn't look like farmer denim (rust archive or those "dirty" colors).

I'm still waiting for a sale on the Nimbus pair. Need that mid-blue with slight fading that isn't completely destroyed (rips / tears) and doesn't look like farmer denim (rust archive or those "dirty" colors).
i got the nimbus and for some reason, they became one of my least favorites! Not sure why but they never get worn.

i got the nimbus and for some reason, they became one of my least favorites! Not sure why but they never get worn.

Damn, how come? So hard to tell what the actually look like in photos. Some pics they look super washed out, others they look like mid-dark blue with fading.

I have Meguro's, a pair of Uniqlo lightwash that I had tapered, and now I need something in the middle. Probably grab carbons too, if they ever go for $150ish again. And I wouldn't mind the raw or washed graphites, but I did buy a pair of Rag and Bone Fit 1's in vesuvious grey. Raw indigo would be dope too, I heard they fade fairly quick compared to other "raw" denim

i copped Figueroa's, Skittle, and Ronin's on Friday and patiently waiting. Couldnt wait for the sales because they are not always on sale and I've wanted them for a while.

This is my 2nd attempt at the skittles. Returned them because I didnt think I can pull them off but I said F it.
Money man :smokin

I guess we'll both be seeing how we like the Figs. :lol:

Damn, how come? So hard to tell what the actually look like in photos. Some pics they look super washed out, others they look like mid-dark blue with fading.

I have Meguro's, a pair of Uniqlo lightwash that I had tapered, and now I need something in the middle. Probably grab carbons too, if they ever go for $150ish again. And I wouldn't mind the raw or washed graphites, but I did buy a pair of Rag and Bone Fit 1's in vesuvious grey. Raw indigo would be dope too, I heard they fade fairly quick compared to other "raw" denim
maybe it was too washed out for me. I can post pics later of my pair.

yep. Ronin's might go back since I already have plenty of black but I wanted to see those in hand. Doesnt really get better than Carbon's. And I've been loving the Lithium's a ton lately.

Should have them by tomorrow.

Pics of what you copped?

Nimbus
BCE69310-646E-452D-B979-BCFFB52589A6.jpeg

4D386F07-8C3C-431A-8435-9B66C8A0F171.jpeg

Man I need to find a trade for my carbons. Copped a 36 thinking I was still fat. Need a 34
Maybe 33

Back
Top Bottom