John Elliott + Co Thread

Trash NDC wouldn’t let me return despite the defect. Ws out of the return window

Bro NDC literally got the best return policy in the game.

60 days WORN and the 2 year voucher claim on defects.

And you always got the Nike outlets. They dont give a ****. You can return Payless shoes in place of your Nikes. :lol:

Anybody wear a medium in the villain? Willing to let it go for the low. Fits to tight for my liking. Worn once for a few hours. Hit my inbox if you’re interested.

Edit: Villain is sold.
1D98A624-BA23-464C-AE7E-D683A955B3AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I grabbed the Steelhead Marble Beach Hoodie from the SSENSE private sale yesterday. They shipped and delivered my package in less than 24 hours.

This hoodie is nice 🔥 Is it recent? Would I be able to catch it on any of the upcoming sales? Would be my first JE purchase

This hoodie is nice 🔥 Is it recent? Would I be able to catch it on any of the upcoming sales? Would be my first JE purchase

Steelhead Marble dropped in August. I picked this up from SSENSE last week for $260. They have a size XS and S in-stock right now. I’m pretty sure JE will include it in the Black Friday sales this week. So, keep an eye out for that.

Anybody wear a medium in the villain? Willing to let it go for the low. Fits to tight for my liking. Worn once for a few hours. Hit my inbox if you’re interested.
1D98A624-BA23-464C-AE7E-D683A955B3AC.jpeg

Yeah, I know they're not the cool guy hoodie anymore, but I still wear them, haha. Actually just copped a black one from the Oneness sale. PM'ed.

I don't own any JE other than Escobars, but copped a Bogota II from the BF sale. I hate not being able to try stuff on, but guess I felt like taking a risk. I've been looking for a quality olive bomber for ages.

Anyone own and want to chime in on fit/quality?

I love the Bogota. I wear mine a lot. I’m 5’9”/150 LBS and I wear a size medium. I can comfortably layer with it too.

SF yesterday with Bogota II + Co-Mix Beach Hoode
2131F232-B915-4256-9025-D44E8B1798F3.jpeg
Thanks! I'm also 5'9 but closer to 140, I like my **** pretty fitted and wound up going with a small. Sounds like it will be about right, appreciate the input my dude

The Escobars I picked up feel like they fit well but look like they sit kinda snug on the body. Do these loosen up with wear or am I gonna be rocking the euro love island look with these forever?

The Escobars I picked up feel like they fit well but look like they sit kinda snug on the body. Do these loosen up with wear or am I gonna be rocking the euro love island look with these forever?
They for sure loosen up. You'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom