John Elliott + Co Thread

while back, i surveyed the thread and asked if i should pick up iodines or washed graphites as i round out my cast2 rotation....somehow ended up with both in the last few weeks, courtesy of the SF BST thread lol

goodness, WGs are straight up :pimp:
80A17242-5178-4F7E-A6C9-D898C4C0CE9E.jpeg

personal top 5 secured

carbon | washed graphite | iodine | nimbus | coast2
1C6E9AB8-A8C7-4281-A4EF-FFC8890A8BEF.jpeg

while back, i surveyed the thread and asked if i should pick up iodines or washed graphites as i round out my cast2 rotation....somehow ended up with both in the last few weeks, courtesy of the SF BST thread lol

goodness, WGs are straight up :pimp:
80A17242-5178-4F7E-A6C9-D898C4C0CE9E.jpeg

personal top 5 secured

carbon | washed graphite | iodine | nimbus | coast2
1C6E9AB8-A8C7-4281-A4EF-FFC8890A8BEF.jpeg

Sheesh, mans said
tenor.gif

so my Cast 2 Ash pair came in. Love them. But, how in the hell am I going to get my tailor to shorten these? I like the ripped up ends but that cant remain if I get them shorten/tapered, right?

so my Cast 2 Ash pair came in. Love them. But, how in the hell am I going to get my tailor to shorten these? I like the ripped up ends but that cant remain if I get them shorten/tapered, right?

You could have your tailor sew the existing hems onto whatever remains after they shorten. Might not be that noticeable since they are a dark color

Are the hoodies short? I just grabbed a few and fit great but mad short

thing is I got a university tee and fits great overall just the hoodies seem extra short? I assume that’s normal?

Does anybody have both Skittles and Sour Skittles and have a preference of one over the other?

Back
Top Bottom