John Elliott + Co Thread

damn, i had a fresh pair of coasts in my size in my cart but i took too long :smh:

Same here!! Dammit. Got the email saying my size was in and i figure let me cop this morning. For $250 too.

Been waiting for way too long for those and its gone.

Copped JE x Kith escobars for 40%

Debating on choco escobars on JE site.

I've got so many mercers and mainline tees from JE but I'm still tempted to cop

Idk

yup, i ordered a grey pair as well.

Same here!! Dammit. Got the email saying my size was in and i figure let me cop this morning. For $250 too.

Been waiting for way too long for those and its gone.

yeah, it must have only been like 1 or 2 per size. I knew I should have checked out right after I added to cart, but for some reason I went back to keep looking.

Copped JE x Kith escobars for 40%

Debating on choco escobars on JE site.

I've got so many mercers and mainline tees from JE but I'm still tempted to cop

Idk

Did you size up on them?
I see the site says to go up a size from what you normally wear.

Did you size up on them?
I see the site says to go up a size from what you normally wear.

I did but part of me beleives they are saying to size up on that collection cuz kith tends to run a little more normal while JE (especially the escos) run pretty slim. So i read it as a recoomendation to get the same fit you would with standard kith.

Last edited:
I did but part of me beleives they are saying to size up on that collection cuz kith tends to run a little more normal while JE (especially the escos) run pretty slim.
Also, don't size up on JE too much. Escos and denim tends to stretch a little bit.

we're talking about the KITH je collab, ot standard JE
Ah, I figured JE was doing the fit on that collab so it would be the same.

Spending 400 on a pair of denim or 200 on sweatpants that ends up looking sloppy  is not the business.

Grabbed a pair of cropped black denim and a navy pigtail mercer sweater last night.

@alp  email je.  They dropped the price $20 bucks cheaper on those escobars.  See if they'll adjust the price for you.

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of cropped black denim and a navy pigtail mercer sweater last night.

@alp
 email je.  They dropped the price $20 bucks cheaper on those escobars.  See if they'll adjust the price for you.
Ok I'll see what's up

Yea don't know why I typed that haha. Hopefully they restock the pigtails in the sale, I'd pick another one up. It's my favorite je piece.
when you said that i literally opened a new tab and brought up the sale.. thought i missed a new piece lol.. yeah i hope they re-release the pigtails.. tho i doubt it because they sold really well. :smh:

Flash Sale on the Sashiko collection...

Decided to just cop a villain hoodie and dual zip hoodie

Too poar for JE. 

Realistically, who can point me in the direction of budget pieces that look like JE

Loads of street wear brands

Killion
Zanerobe
Publish Brand
Divided by H&M
Daniel Patrick
Stampd

I will have to check out divided by H&M. Million tees were too skinny for me.

I like that tapered distressed jeans look with elongated tees. Basically I wanna be Kanye west

Back
Top Bottom