John Elliott + Co Thread

there was a pic of Dizik in the sage kake with johnny football in a sage villain, and thats when I fell in love with the sage color.

manna why aint y'all bad influence me sooner.

i need da big Kake in my life 

i went with the same size as my villain
I'm 5"11, 210#, 46 chest and a wide back. Waist is 34 but I wear 36 in the Cast 2 because of my thighs. Blame it on leg day.

With the cotton Kake, I went with L to layer and XL to wear out, fits great either way and not too cropped but I prefer L. Dark grey is made from poly which is slightly smaller.

Villains are very slim. I can get away with XL but XXL is more comfortable. If I had gotten the Kake in my Villian size, it would look ridiculous..

Totally depends on your build and the look you're trying to achieve. 

This Bogota is
pimp.gif
What color? I copped an Oak during BF, color/quality is superb.

This Bogota is :pimp:

What color? I copped an Oak during BF, color/quality is superb.

The green one. Not sure the exact color name. Got the same size S I get in all JE and fit is perfect but I don't think I can layer a hoodie underneath this. It's really good quality and warm though. Pockets are a little too high IMO and an inside chest pocket would be nice but overall a dope jacket. I like the hidden button snaps on the front pockets.

Last edited:
The green one. Not sure the exact color name. Got the same size S I get in all JE and fit is perfect but I don't think I can layer a hoodie underneath this. It's really good quality and warm though. Pockets are a little too high IMO and an inside chest pocket would be nice but overall a dope jacket. I like the hidden button snaps on the front pockets.
Alpine. Nice piece! Agreed on the pockets, wish they were a bit more functional.

Anyone know how the sizing is on the distressed denim? I'm usually a 36 but didn't know if I needed to size up?

https://kithnyc.com/collections/john-elliott/products/john-elliott-the-cast-2-destroyed-denim-grey
All Cast 2 jeans fit the same for the most part. Once you've figured out a size, stick to it. These jeans also stretch out a bit (2% elastane) so if they seem tight at first, walk around a bit and have faith. If you size up too much, they will end up baggy.

In reference to the Bogota, I don't get the appeal of the jacket if it isn't functional. Hopefully next years version will improve the position of the pockets. I haven't handled it in person so can't speak on quality but functionality kills the appeal for me.

In reference to the Bogota, I don't get the appeal of the jacket if it isn't functional. Hopefully next years version will improve the position of the pockets. I haven't handled it in person so can't speak on quality but functionality kills the appeal for me.
the pockets are functional it's just the preference of people to have lower placed pockets

its still comfortable to me and i prefer the pockets lower too.

it's a great jacket

i see NT slowly treading over to SF and starting to derail that thread with just shoe talk the past couple days. yall should chill :lol:

on another note, my black friday order from Notre came in, I tried ordering a maroon raw edge crew neck, and they sent me a hoodie instead. Im not too mad, except I now have a maroon villain, half zip mercer, and raw edge hoodie :rofl:

Last edited:
i see NT slowly treading over to SF and starting to derail that thread with just shoe talk the past couple days. yall should chill :lol:

on another note, my black friday order from Notre came in, I tried ordering a maroon raw edge crew neck, and they sent me a hoodie instead. Im not too mad, except I now have a maroon villain, half zip mercer, and raw edge hoodie :rofl:

what size.. i can help you with that problem

Just raised hell with the guy at Notre-Shop. I emailed to get authorization to return my Bolivia jacket and he tells me, "Unfortunately I cannot grant the RMA - per store policies, items discounted 25% or more off of the retail price are considered final sale and not eligible for return. However we can exchange for size." So I call him up and ask if this is really the case. Tell him I saw nothing stating that when I made order. He tells me to look at the returns tab, which yes, it is stated there. HOWEVER, how do you have a SITE WIDE sale for Black Friday and discount all items past that threshold and not accept returns?! NO RETURNS ON ANYTHING FROM BLACK FRIDAY?!?!?! Man I am HEATED! He said he could do store credit, but I told him I wanted to speak to a manager he said he is the manager. Told him I don't even want the store credit if this is how they do business I will never buy from them again and they've lost a customer. He tells me he'll look into seeing what he can do and email me back.

Am I bugging or does anyone else find this ridiculous? It's not like the item was heavily marked down before BF to the point where it would be considered final sale. He tells me the extra 5% discount they gave from 25% to 30% on BF was to make up for that. I tell him make up for what? That everything you sold on that day couldn't be returned, or, for having terrible customer service? I feel swindled :x :smh: Every other retailer I've seen have a final sale they clearly write "FINAL SALE" somewhere on the product page. Not hidden in a tab you have to click.

Last edited:
I had that happen to me before. You said the right thing to him though. Loosing a customer is something managers are trained not to take lightly so you will most likely get your refund if you stay in his ear persistently. If you don't hear back soon I'd get on the phone and call him again. Email tends to be an easier way for them to say no to that type of thing

I had that happen to me before. You said the right thing to him though. Loosing a customer is something managers are trained not to take lightly so you will most likely get your refund if you stay in his ear persistently. If you don't hear back soon I'd get on the phone and call him again. Email tends to be an easier way for them to say no to that type of thing

Well the way the conversation ended was me saying, "look, I'm keeping the other items I ordered so I'm still giving you my money. If you don't refund me I'm not taking the store credit because I don't want to give a company like this my business if this is how you treat customers. Can you work with me on this? Otherwise, I'm selling the jacket elsewhere and you've lost a customer." He said he'll see what he can do and email me back then.

What happened in your situation and what store was it?

Well the way the conversation ended was me saying, "look, I'm keeping the other items I ordered so I'm still giving you my money. If you don't refund me I'm not taking the store credit because I don't want to give a company like this my business if this is how you treat customers. Can you work with me on this? Otherwise, I'm selling the jacket elsewhere and you've lost a customer." He said he'll see what he can do and email me back then.

What happened in your situation and what store was it?

Once was an online retailer and the other was eBay. Dude tried to take a 20% restock fee from me on a purchase of $2000, called him up and he tried to convince me otherwise. I wasn't having it and told him I would never do business with him again and ended up seeing the full refund in my account 2 days after he received my package.

Similar thing with the online shop but I called and said something similar and they said they would do it to not loose future business. I bought a lot of gear from them in the past so maybe that had something to do with it.. but I defenetly reminded them of that

Back
Top Bottom