John Elliott + Co Thread

grabbed the socks off JE site.
Despite my previous comments tempted to pick up the hoody to check it out.

keep getting this trying to atc the hoody on ndc :angry:
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED
We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again.

got through on size large socks!!! mediums up for grabs if anyone wants them for retail+ship!!
This is all assuming the golden shipping email comes in

Collection is pretty cool. Socks with a pattern to show thru the translucent upper is neat. Passed at the price point, I’m sure it’s nice in hand though.

Those cord shorts are dropping on Tuesday. Anyone planning to cop? The charcoal ones are nice but they’re probably going to be north of $200

i love mustard :smile: hopefully slate can make a comeback :ohwell:
42049887050_4ee52f32b9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Collection is pretty cool. Socks with a pattern to show thru the translucent upper is neat. Passed at the price point, I’m sure it’s nice in hand though.

I saw the sneaker on Saturday while the store still had some sizes left. Felt pretty good materials and well constructed but for $250 and a shoe I would barely wear, I didn’t even try for them.

Was expecting $248 for the cord shorts so I guess $198 ain’t as bad. Scooped the charcoals and some cargo pants

Completely forgot about the shorts and missed the burg pair. Sucks bc they’re a JE exclusive so I can’t go into kith/Barney’s/bergdorf to try and snag them. So I ended up going with olive

Back
Top Bottom