John Elliott + Co Thread

Yeah my socks still havnt shipped yet either. i wonder if somethings up with their shipment of them.

anyone else still waiting for shipping on their lebron collection order?

edit: more specifically, anyone received their socks yet? they're either the most fire socks ever and no one is selling them because there aren't really any listings for them, or they just haven't shipped them.

Nope, not have my cord shorts shipped. Both says unfulfilled on the site

I do have a package coming in from California but I don’t know what it is, haven’t gotten tracking from anything, wonder if it’s from JE

I originally preferred the white/blacks, but I would rather have the all whites now. The black lines are kinda ehhh afterall.

Nope, not have my cord shorts shipped. Both says unfulfilled on the site

I do have a package coming in from California but I don’t know what it is, haven’t gotten tracking from anything, wonder if it’s from JE
I got my shoes already. I got the tracking from UPS my choice days before je sent it. Actually, I received delivery before je sent tracking and updated the order status on my account on the website.

I got my shoes already. I got the tracking from UPS my choice days before je sent it. Actually, I received delivery before je sent tracking and updated the order status on my account on the website.

where did they ship from

Los Angeles.

upload_2018-8-12_17-36-34.png

this not them right? ive never ordered off JE site so im a noob

Kith ships from NJ no? And I think those are my cord shorts bc I’m in the same boat as everyone with their pairs of socks

Theres a bergen based in NJ for east coast brands such as kith and aime, then LA one for west coast brands like JE

I know we are all going crazy for the shoes, but JE keeps releasing fire. That new washed denim jacket is beautiful. That price however is not. Gonna see if I can move a few things to warrant me spending 400+ for it lol

Back
Top Bottom