John Elliott + Co Thread

Really like these
IMG_0422.JPG

I have the white (still haven’t worn yet) I might get these too. But I do prefer if black dropped instead.

black pair is supposed to be F&F so we’ll see if they end up releasing. Would be nice if they do.

Gold pair is :pimp:

Black pair has grown on me.

Waiting for the spring/summer to wear my white pair.

LeBron practiced/played in them? I remember seeing him practicing in red October yeezys so I thought I asked.

I dont understand the Caterpillar collab :lol:

Probably just getting into the workwear vibes that everyone’s doing

I think John just likes to pay homage to the brands instead of kind of what Jerry does. Which is take a carhartt piece and make it his version without doing the collab.

Probably just getting into the workwear vibes that everyone’s doing

I think John just likes to pay homage to the brands instead of kind of what Jerry does. Which is take a carhartt piece and make it his version without doing the collab.
Jerry is a fraud. :lol:

I remember seeing Jerry and Jawn at the nike x off white closing party in nyc. i didnt think at that time theyd blow up to Nike levels. stupid me to think that as they were at the nike party lol

need to wash my carbons. I was just planning on throwing it in the wash on delicate. How’ve you guys gone about cleaning the carbons or any other JE denim?

need to wash my carbons. I was just planning on throwing it in the wash on delicate. How’ve you guys gone about cleaning the carbons or any other JE denim?

Cold wash, woolite dark, hang dry. Or Dry Clean. I have never washed my Carbons, only dry cleaned once.

Anyone ever shrink/tailor the waist on their JE denim?

I love how the seat, thighs, and taper feel and look on the Cast 2 but the waist has always been big on me. If I size down, the rest of the jeans get too tight. Wonder if it's worth tailoring or attempting to shrink in the dryer

Back
Top Bottom