John Elliott + Co Thread

Is the Kake hoodie relaxed/baggy fit? A lot of my very few JE items are fitted. Kind of want a relaxed fit, but not overly oversized.

And is $81 for a Kake hoodie a good deal?

Last edited:
I hate I missed out on the tie dye camo cargos. Any chance they restock or are available anywhere else?

Is the Kake hoodie relaxed/baggy fit? A lot of my very few JE items are fitted. Kind of want a relaxed fit, but not overly oversized.

And is $81 for a Kake hoodie a good deal?
Yeah it is. Not overly oversized either.

I'd say that's a good deal.

Yeah it is. Not overly oversized either.

I'd say that's a good deal.

Appreciate it. I wear a L for the villain and that’s pretty form fitting but not ridiculous. Got a Kake Medium for 81. Hopefully the quality is as nice as the villain I have.

You guys still doing the longer tee under hoodie/sweatshirt look that was all over JE few years ago?

ima peep this years BF sale
skipped the last 2 sale szns

wish they still made the oversized sweats

Y’all wear high waters???

I might cop a parachute this year.

most jeans/pants that are cropped and looks high water on models tend to fit me with no break so a lot of them are just about perfect if i dont want stacking... im really over stacking on jeans these days so i really hope more brands makes more cropped jeans/pants without making the inseam wide

most jeans/pants that are cropped and looks high water on models tend to fit me with no break so a lot of them are just about perfect if i dont want stacking... im really over stacking on jeans these days so i really hope more brands makes more cropped jeans/pants without making the inseam wide
As a tall person I'm all for the stacking trend to stay because stacking style jeans fit me perfect as normal jeans

My first JE pick up.
0ED5A22F-D15B-40A9-9776-EFC13C3C2190.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom