John Elliott + Co Thread

How does everyone like their Beach hoodies? Is the quality there and worth the premium?

I like mine. Not super heavy so it can be worn in multiple seasons. Fit is slightly loose. The hood is "unlined" or whatever you want to call it, where the inside of the fleece is what touches your head (makes the hood less heavy, which I prefer). Sleeves are kind of long IMO

How does everyone like their Beach hoodies? Is the quality there and worth the premium?

Love my Beach hoddie. Is it worth retail? IMHO no. I would need some type of discount to purchase another. But to be honest it seems discounts on JE stuff are not that hard to come by. So I just received my first pair of Cast 2 in the Spring wash. I'm normally a 36 in J. Crew 484 so I got a 36 in the Cast 2. Well if you ever thought the 484 could be a little slimmer then you have found your new go to cause that's exactly what these are. they have this way of feeling "painted on" but not really looking it. Question for Cast 2/J. Crew 484 owners or anyone really. Will they loosen with wear? I mean i know the profile is slim/skinny so i get that but just ever so slightly would be nice. Anyway I think they are a keeper at least just to satisfy my curiosity and the wash is perfect.

Love my Beach hoddie. Is it worth retail? IMHO no. I would need some type of discount to purchase another. But to be honest it seems discounts on JE stuff are not that hard to come by. So I just received my first pair of Cast 2 in the Spring wash. I'm normally a 36 in J. Crew 484 so I got a 36 in the Cast 2. Well if you ever thought the 484 could be a little slimmer then you have found your new go to cause that's exactly what these are. they have this way of feeling "painted on" but not really looking it. Question for Cast 2/J. Crew 484 owners or anyone really. Will they loosen with wear? I mean i know the profile is slim/skinny so i get that but just ever so slightly would be nice. Anyway I think they are a keeper at least just to satisfy my curiosity and the wash is perfect.

Discounts can be had if you are patient. I bought my Mocha Beach Hoodie for $99 a few weeks ago.

All my Cast 2's have loosened up after a few wears.

Went to the store for the first time yesterday and it’s nice. The air forces are really nice in hand but sucks they didn’t have my size. Other than that I’m still gonna wait till the Black Friday sale again unless I see something that I really like :lol:

Yup they’ll loosen just enough for what you’re looking for.

anyone try Disick's Talentless line? Knowing his love for JE, I assume he tried to copy a lot of what JE does with the sweats line.

Interested in a crewneck but curious on any opinions in here.

can anyone help out with the sizing on the cargos? gonna look to order these tie dye ones dropping but not sure of sizing. i know there’s a sizing chart but i wanna go off on opinions who own. i’m 6’0 190-195 lbs...should i go with L or XL???

can anyone help out with the sizing on the cargos? gonna look to order these tie dye ones dropping but not sure of sizing. i know there’s a sizing chart but i wanna go off on opinions who own. i’m 6’0 190-195 lbs...should i go with L or XL???

The originals were tts. The newer ones that they released have a gigantic waist. Had to size down.

I ordered two pairs of the tie Camo cargo pants. Photographs do them no justice. They are beautiful in person. I'm exchanging the Camo pair because they were too small.

Desert Tie Dye - Size Small

Camo Tie Dye - Size XS

I ordered two sizes and I went with the bigger size. The XS was too short and snug. The size small fits me better. I wear a size 30 in JE Cast 2's for reference.

The originals were tts. The newer ones that they released have a gigantic waist. Had to size down.

Are you referring to the Herringbone Cargos that released during Black Friday? If so, they do run bigger in comparison to the regular cargos. I sized down on those.

Was hoping the cargos would be included in that sale. Can't quite handle $400 for something that I can't wear THAT much

Back
Top Bottom