John Elliott + Co Thread

also, which sweatpants is closest to the nike tech fleece fit?

looking for a grey/dark grey sweats and consider JEs

much appreciated, i'll check it out

currently 25% off the JE website, is that a good deal?

i like them and find them pretty comfortable too

i got it for ~$150 and i thought quality is pretty good so for ~$100, id say its well worth it

just buy them from ndc for ~$122 and you got plenty of time to try them out and return if you arent too happy with them
They're $101 right now on NDC :lol:

yah depending on the cw, the black ones still ~$122, the whites ~$100 and the parachute and pink cws the cheapest

8% cashback vi rakuten too

Couldn’t pass up on 55% off Carbons. Probably the softest denim I’ve ever owned! Love em.
FEC083A9-69F4-4AA6-97B6-970EF6B8C9DC.jpeg

btw, found the escobars slightly cheaper at saks.com, 30% off compared to 25%

pic is confusing though, colr says dark grey but it looks pretty light or is that the only shade of grey they have to begin with?

1586271066075.png

pic is confusing though, colr says dark grey but it looks pretty light or is that the only shade of grey they have to begin with?

Saks pics / images always suck. They make JE denim look like Old Navy in the pics. No details, can't see the fades up close, can't see anything really. And sometimes they don't even list the color / model / wash, and just throw in generic "green" (instead of say, Sage).

Tempted to take advantage of this 25% off J.E. sale since the stuff I want probably won't be available in my size for Black Friday.

One question I did have is what's the difference between the Flash 2 full-zip and the Athens full-zip. Descriptions are the same, pricing is the same. Was looking to get one to replace my Flash 1 which has faded a lot from washing regularly and was a big too big.

Back
Top Bottom