John Elliott + Co Thread

anyone own the raw indigos? trying to figure out sizing and how much they stretch. Probably end up sticking TTS.....also wish they had some Daze fit denim on site right now....

Do you have other JE cast 2s? I went with a size 30 and the raws are too loose even before breaking in.

Do you have other JE cast 2s? I went with a size 30 and the raws are too loose even before breaking in.
Yea I got the carbons and the cody. So you’re saying size down 1? Felt like the carbons broke in perfectly for me although they did stretch a good amount

Anyone know when John Elliott is going to re lease some Fall Winter items. Some of the leather stuff looks real nice. On his Instagram I saw a black leather stadium jacket I want and I have a 25 percent coupon I’m dying to use.

Uni
Carbons
AJ1

Anyone know when John Elliott is going to re lease some Fall Winter items. Some of the leather stuff looks real nice. On his Instagram I saw a black leather stadium jacket I want and I have a 25 percent coupon I’m dying to use.

Hopefully soon. They've been hinting at it for the last month or so. I'm looking forward to see what they drop.

Yea I got the carbons and the cody. So you’re saying size down 1? Felt like the carbons broke in perfectly for me although they did stretch a good amount

I'd say go with the same size for pairs that are tight to start. Others on StyleForum have said that TTS is too tight, but I got my pair of 30's in and they were already loose in the waist - similar to other pairs I have (Nimbus 30, Meguro 30, Iodine 30) which eventually stretched out and require a belt. That all said, I probably should've gotten 29 in all of those sizes instead of 30 to account for the stretch. So I guess my TTS is 29?

any idea how long the 25% sale is gonna go on for on the JE site?

i'd cop now but wanna wait out for any saks or nordstrom memorial day sales.

Lapis Crimson Shorts
IMG_8409.jpg

big favor NT fam. In search of beach hoodie in Sonic. Size XL. please halp

Trying to decide between a green pair of cargos or a black pair of Cast 2, what do you think has the better value when it comes to JE, cargos or denim? I only have tops from him so I’m not sure about the bottoms.

Trying to decide between a green pair of cargos or a black pair of Cast 2, what do you think has the better value when it comes to JE, cargos or denim? I only have tops from him so I’m not sure about the bottoms.

Denim >

Some people have experienced rips in the cargos with limited wears

Bro whats your IG? Fits are fire man...See you active a lot on styleforum..

CDYJR7

I appreciate that! I rarely post on IG outside of gun and vacation pics. Feel free to send a follow though.

I wear my JE denim 5-7 days a week and I wear my cargos only a few times a month. Buy the denim.

Bougainvillea Shorts

I wore my pair today too. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom