John Elliott + Co Thread

My wife and I were in Jackson Hole last week. We hired a photographer while we were out there. We wanted to take some photos for us to make the baby announcement on social media. It was only right that I wear JE to make one of the biggest announcements of my life. That's really all I wear anyways.

Bogota II
Hemi
University
Carbons
CP

Common Projects chelseas? fyyyyyye I need a pair if anyone knows a good time/place to scoop for under retail

p.s. congrats y'all look fly as hell

Good eye! I got my pair for well under retail back in 2019. I bought them for $301 from END Clothing when they were running a sale. I love them. They're extremely comfortable and they're very easy to wear. I'll keep you in mind if I come across any sales.

Thank you, my friend!

Finally!
ABEA3F26-E919-4BE8-B2B6-C85D758317FF.jpeg

Picked up the beach hoodie and L.A. sweats earlier this month.
3B243CD2-837B-40A7-A03D-B91DCB7A7898.jpeg

I don't own any JE tees but I'm very happy with my UniformLA ones. Have the vintage crew in like 6 colors.

(Im)patiently waiting for them to drop their 26oz sweats.
Just looked over some colors I'd want in the vintage crew and unfortunately they're out of stock in my size. Know relatively how often they restock or come out with new colors?

Also anyone have any of their u necks? Would it pair well under a JE Rue hoodie?

Just looked over some colors I'd want in the vintage crew and unfortunately they're out of stock in my size. Know relatively how often they restock or come out with new colors?

Also anyone have any of their u necks? Would it pair well under a JE Rue hoodie?
D.Josey D.Josey can probably help you better with these questions.

It's best to follow the Styleforum thread which has direct communication between the community and Pat, the owner. I believe he said there's plans to restock some of the shirts in the upcoming months, but it's a small operation and their speeds have been hindered by the pandemic. Seems like the focus as of now is on the sweatpants, like B Sox B Sox said.

Not sure about your second question, though, as I don't own a Rue.

We work to restock tees as soon as possible. The next restock is going to be in March. As @duanejosey said, with COVID hitting Los Angeles so hard, it’s been a challenge to navigate our supply chain. But we’re working to get to a place where new tees come out every other month. Currently, our focus at the moment is getting all of our French/fleece terry items out.

In regards to your questions about the Rue Hoodie, our Curved Hem U Neck would layer perfect with that and is also on sale.

I’m not super active here, but do try to lurk this forum and really appreciate the mentions and support. If you guys have any questions, please let me know.

-Pat (this is my personal account, please excuse the username, it was flames when I was in eighth grade but now is just a username that’s NEVER taken).

It's best to follow the Styleforum thread which has direct communication between the community and Pat, the owner. I believe he said there's plans to restock some of the shirts in the upcoming months, but it's a small operation and their speeds have been hindered by the pandemic. Seems like the focus as of now is on the sweatpants, like B Sox B Sox said.

Not sure about your second question, though, as I don't own a Rue.
Didn't know they had a Styleforum thread, thanks for the tip.

We work to restock tees as soon as possible. The next restock is going to be in March. As @duanejosey said, with COVID hitting Los Angeles so hard, it’s been a challenge to navigate our supply chain. But we’re working to get to a place where new tees come out every other month. Currently, our focus at the moment is getting all of our French/fleece terry items out.

In regards to your questions about the Rue Hoodie, our Curved Hem U Neck would layer perfect with that and is also on sale.

I’m not super active here, but do try to lurk this forum and really appreciate the mentions and support. If you guys have any questions, please let me know.

-Pat (this is my personal account, please excuse the username, it was flames when I was in eighth grade but now is just a username that’s NEVER taken).
Appreciate the reply. Good on you popping your head in here with how often the two brands get mentioned alongside each other. Just ordered a Curved Hem U Neck, looking forward to trying it out.

Back
Top Bottom