John Elliott + Co Thread

I was gonna say End Clothing is where to go. Its always around the holidays. I went crazy a couple of years ago and copped 4 pairs.

Once you try Common Projects Chelseas, nothing else matters. Unbelievably comfortable. I almost feel like I can hoop in them!

They are worth every penny.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but since the last responses for CP Achilles Lows was ‘15 for their threads, and I saw y’all talking about CPs a bit, I figured I’d slip a sizing question in.

Anyway, if anyone has the Achilles Lows, what did you go with? I’m a tweener, 9.5, and don’t know whether to go with a 9 or an 8. Reddit didn’t help much and couldn’t seem to find the answer I wanted on YouTube either.

Sorry 😬

Sorry for the thread hijack, but since the last responses for CP Achilles Lows was ‘15 for their threads, and I saw y’all talking about CPs a bit, I figured I’d slip a sizing question in.

Anyway, if anyone has the Achilles Lows, what did you go with? I’m a tweener, 9.5, and don’t know whether to go with a 9 or an 8. Reddit didn’t help much and couldn’t seem to find the answer I wanted on YouTube either.

Sorry 😬
id say go with an 8

I got quite a few pairs and I wear a 42 (9) and in Jordan and all else im a 10.5 maybe 10 at times for a tighter fit

yes, weird I know

Sorry 😬
True to size.

Source: I owned about 20+ pairs of cps over the years.

Shasta LS University Tee first wear
IMG_2269 (1).jpg

Think im ready to try some carbons. Wheres the sales at

Edit. Copped off oneness

Last edited:
Howd that work out for you? Reluctant to cop nimbus cuz ppl said they extra tight

All my JE Cast 2 jeans fit the same. For reference, I have the Wheat, Coba, Onyx, and Nimbus pairs . My natural waist size is 32, but as someone with big thighs, I have to size up to 34 on the Cast 2 in order to get the fit shown on the JE website. Everything lower than that is too damn tight.

The thing I love about the Cast 2 is that even while sizing up, it maintains the same perfect drop from knee to leg opening. A lot of jeans don't do this the more you size up, which often leads to me having to go to the tailor to get the narrow leg opening.

All my JE Cast 2 jeans fit the same. For reference, I have the Wheat, Coba, Onyx, and Nimbus pairs . My natural waist size is 32, but as someone with big thighs, I have to size up to 34 on the Cast 2 in order to get the fit shown on the JE website. Everything lower than that is too damn tight.

The thing I love about the Cast 2 is that even while sizing up, it maintains the same perfect drop from knee to leg opening. A lot of jeans don't do this the more you size up, which often leads to me having to go to the tailor to get the narrow leg opening.

This is atypical for those lacking experience with JE. Under no circumstances would I ever advise going 2 sizes up in JE. The waist will be huge, and can create unwanted space In the seat and below the crotch. Also, while only slightly different in measurement, the additional width in hem, will lead to sloppier stacking. If I size up 1 I notice many of these differences. But 2? Na, dont even think about it.

This is atypical for those lacking experience with JE. Under no circumstances would I ever advise going 2 sizes up in JE. The waist will be huge, and can create unwanted space In the seat and below the crotch. Also, while only slightly different in measurement, the additional width in hem, will lead to sloppier stacking. If I size up 1 I notice many of these differences. But 2? Na, dont even think about it.

that’s why I specifically mentioned my leg type. It’s an extremely skinny Jean meant for skinny dudes, and I have big thighs and glutes . If you work out and have a built lower body, you have to try on/size up 1-2 sizes for it to fit the way it looks on JE website.

Excuse the weird mirror angle-I took a really quick pic before going out to show you how it fits on me-this is damn near a 1:1 match of the model pics’ fit IMO
2E9FBABC-5C59-4294-BEAB-172681C97096.jpeg

that’s why I specifically mentioned my leg type. It’s an extremely skinny Jean meant for skinny dudes, and I have big thighs and glutes . If you work out and have a built lower body, you have to try on/size up 1-2 sizes for it to fit the way it looks on JE website.

Excuse the weird mirror angle-I took a really quick pic before going out to show you how it fits on me-this is damn near a 1:1 match of the model pics’ fit IMO
2E9FBABC-5C59-4294-BEAB-172681C97096.jpeg

I get the idea. My point relates more so to others who are reading your post, and are not experienced with Cast 2 sizing. It is atypical for people to size up 2 in these. They work for you. But, for others here, sizing up 2 will be a big time miss. TTS - Sizing up 1 are the more common recommendations.

Def worried that the 36 i bought will be too tight for my liking. 38 seems OD tho as I have plenty of waist room in my usual 36

M marskicks i saw you got a 36 pages back. Give me some hope

Wish I would have sized up on my jeans. They fit nice around my waist but really tight around my calves. If anybody wears a 29, my size 30 would be perfect for you. Also if you wear a 30 and prefer TTS hit my inbox.

Does anybody have or seen the coast 2 ozone? What color is it? Some pics look like a darker wash and some look light.

Back
Top Bottom