John Elliott + Co Thread

Hey everyone, a lot of you probably know me from our SF thread. My name is Mike, and as a founder of John Elliott, wanted to introduce myself and have a presence here. I know this is a robust community that's grown organically, so a big thanks to all the members here. We'll be thinking of ways to give back in the future whether it's early access or some kind of contests for the forums. Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions re: JE...and hello to those members who cross pollinate between both forums!

How did you find this place?

Anyone have a pair of Cast 2 Nimbus? Trying to see if worth spending the money. Most I’ve spent on pair of jeans is G-Star when they go on sale

Anyone have a pair of Cast 2 Nimbus? Trying to see if worth spending the money. Most I’ve spent on pair of jeans is G-Star when they go on sale
i’d say so…nice fade details and pretty versatile for a dark wash denim. i heard that sizing is funky compared to other cast2 washes tho….they run a bit more snug than say, coasts and carbons when they’re fresh out the bag.

i don’t have the nimbus, I sold them because I didn’t like the wash . All my other jeans are JE cast 2 though and I’ll say quality and fit wise they’re worth it . Only jeans I wear

with that said I also usually just cop on sale . I’ve paid retail for maybe 2 pair.

just google nimbus cast 2 and might find a deal. I think feature.com and saks currently have some denim on sale , not sure which washes.

also grailed if you don’t mind the secondhand route

Are those chunky black Chelsea boots ever going on sale anywhere?

Monthly post. When will Caldera Chelsea’s go on sale dammit

Back
Top Bottom