John Stockton was the best nba player to ever live

Jordan > any NBA who has ever lived and whom'll ever live. I don't give a DAMN!!!!

OP most those assists were to the same guy, using the same play. So he did avg 10 assists...dumping the ball to the 265 lb hall of famer in the post off pick and rolls in a weak division. That's like when Marvin Harrison had the most catches in a season, when half of them were screen passes. IMO I think Gary Payton was a better player, not only because GP played better defense, but Stockton and the Jazz never went to the Finals until the Sonics started falling off

Originally Posted by JD617

Stockton was better than Isiah at every aspect of basketball and you're telling me a team accomplishment overshadows that? Okay.
laugh.gif

when did john stockton score 26 pts in a quarter?

he was nowehere closeeeee to the scorer Zeek was... period.

Just saying, it's a bit easier to get assists when you're dishing it to Karl freakin Malone.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
. If I want someone to run my team, error free with efficiency, I don't see why I wouldn't go with Stockton.I just wish you all would stop exagerrating so much when making comparisons to people.
Said that from the beginning. Above any other PG in the NBA, I'd want him to run my team.

Son any of yall arguing anything other than Magic are on some @!+*. Are dudes really in here bringing up Isiah? C'mon son. As much as I love GP that's also out of question. Now I can't speak on Tiny, Oscar, or those other guys cause that's far beyond my years. But 1.Magic 2.Stockton=Kidd and the rest is completely up to opinion. That @!+* right there coming down to the 80's and up is stamped though. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by JD617

Stockton was better than Isiah at every aspect of basketball and you're telling me a team accomplishment overshadows that? Okay.
laugh.gif

when did john stockton score 26 pts in a quarter?

he was nowehere closeeeee to the scorer Zeek was... period.

If you're going to argue over who's a better scorer, don't toss out a meaningless stat like that.

Back
Top Bottom