John Wall Destroying Jerry Stackhouse vid

%$#$ the dunk...did you see the move? The explosiveness?

It baffles me people think he ISN'T in Rose's neighborhood athletically.

Stack shoulda known better. He son;t have them young legs no more
%$#$ the dunk...did you see the move? The explosiveness?

It baffles me people think he ISN'T in Rose's neighborhood athletically.

Me too.
ohwell.gif

He didn't even dunk on Stackhouse...Stack just made a lazy attempt at blocking the shot. There was no contact, Stack barely altered the shot.

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

He didn't even dunk on Stackhouse...Stack just made a lazy attempt at blocking the shot. There was no contact, Stack barely altered the shot.

grin.gif

stack jumped
tried to block the shot
got dunked on

no excuses

eac25bee2c3f72baf9f3096b47820111bed4e21.gif

I thought about LeBron this entire reply.

Do you !*!%%$ play basketball...ever?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

If that's not getting dunked on, I don't know what is
laugh.gif

HE GOT BANGED ON... point. blank. period.

Looks like Stackhouses natural instinct got the better of what's left of his jumping ability.

Stack is used to getting embarassed by high school kids
Kobe was 16 and Stack was probably 21

At the suggestion of Kobe's father, Philadelphia 76ers coach John Lucas began inviting Kobe to practice with the Sixers. Kobe was just 16, but he noticed he had little trouble keeping up with the pros. "Kobe was so dominant in there," said Fred Carter, another former 76ers coach, "that some days they had to get him out of the gym. He was domoralizing guys." Kobe remembers beating flashy Sixers star Jerry Stackhouse one-on-one. "I think I took him by surprise," said Kobe.

^ It's a Pro-am summer league that Stack runs here in Durham.

He plays in it along w/ a lot of Duke/UNC/NCSU current and former players.

And HS players from around this area.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Stack is used to getting embarassed by high school kids
Kobe was 16 and Stack was probably 21

At the suggestion of Kobe's father, Philadelphia 76ers coach John Lucas began inviting Kobe to practice with the Sixers. Kobe was just 16, but he noticed he had little trouble keeping up with the pros. "Kobe was so dominant in there," said Fred Carter, another former 76ers coach, "that some days they had to get him out of the gym. He was domoralizing guys." Kobe remembers beating flashy Sixers star Jerry Stackhouse one-on-one. "I think I took him by surprise," said Kobe.

eek.gif
i did NOT know that about Kobe. Thats incredible at 16beating Stack?! And Stack was a %%$%$@$ beast back in hs Phily days also, thats like some sophomore in HS taking on an NBA all-star.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

peeps at post count: 13
grin.gif
smh.gif

$*+#! with that nonsense... I'll take arguments that Starks didnt really dunk on MJ (which imo he did cause imo getting dunked on= elevating to block anattempt and failing which happened at "The Dunk" but ill still take arguments on that) but Stack got straight yammmmmed on
laugh.gif

and agreed with the people who say that move was as/more impressive than ythe actual dunk. That crossover was
sick.gif
smh.gif

Kid is the truth
pimp.gif

makes me wish my Knicks had a 1st rounder next season
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom