John Wall is TERRIBLE

All star? D wade , kyrie , jrue, rose, rondo, d will. Nah not happening but john is playing great right now
DWade, Rose, Kyrie are locks if none of them get hurt. Rondo will probably be out the first couple months so he might miss the all star game... Wall > Jrue and DWill got a lot to prove after this down year. So don't be surprise if you see Wall in the all star game next year. Washington needs a legit pure scorer/2nd option type of player to put them over the hump

All star? D wade , kyrie , jrue, rose, rondo, d will. Nah not happening but john is playing great right now

Let's be serious. A healthy Wall at a full season is better than Kyrie, Jrue and even DWill (this year). Rose and D-Wade are the only two I'm putting above him as far as All-Star considerations go and a large portion of that is popularity.

If Kyrie was an all-star this year....Wall will be one next year if he remains healthy (And Beal does too).

could never engage in the silly talk of him being a flop, bc anybody with common basketball sense knows he was in a tough situation. plus the kid was young, and the potenial is thru the roof. You can always improve shooting and decison making and its clear hes turning the corner in both those areas.

plus hes from the crib and we dont produce bums.

Let's be serious. A healthy Wall at a full season is better than Kyrie, Jrue and even DWill (this year). Rose and D-Wade are the only two I'm putting above him as far as All-Star considerations go and a large portion of that is popularity.

If Kyrie was an all-star this year....Wall will be one next year if he remains healthy (And Beal does too).
Thats a bold statement. I cant wait until next season when we can revist this topic and see what the healthy and clearly smarter John Wall is doing.Still dont think he should be getting the max but eh, the concept of what a max player is was ruined a long time ago.

^ Yes there is a three you hater
mean.gif
8th three of the season LMAO

8th three of the season LMAO

Would you rather him chuck 100 attempts knowing he wasn't the most skilled long range shooter? That's the problem with most younger players coming up...they don't know their roles and try to do everything (even the things they are not good at). Utilize your strengths.

You have good shooters around you in Beal, Webster, and even Ariza (on some nights).....so Wall jacking up threes like he is 2006 Gilbert would be ridiculous.

We can definitely revisit this topic a year from now...because if you live in the District and have been following the Wizards/Bullets longer than some of you have been born, you too might have a keener insight on to what is occurring.

Cmon g stop it , dude is having a good month but to say hes better than d will , kyrie, jrue is crazy.

Give dude a full year and maybe we have an argument

The tear he is on in the last 10 games is insane 24 ppg and 9 ast

But I still feel like its Kyrie and Jrue > John > D Will

D Will season is so horrible

Cmon g stop it , dude is having a good month but to say hes better than d will , kyrie, jrue is crazy.

Break down what makes Kyrie better than John? His jumper? his 15 second video of splitting a trap at the Olympic try-outs? His Uncle Drew commercials? His trash talk challenge to Kobe?

You are drinking the Kool Aid a little too hard on that boy. Look at his team and their record. I saw him play in person and I was not at all impressed. Lazy defense....shoot first PG. He was just a product of the NBA marketing machine. Look at his team's record compared to the record of Wall's Wizards (with him in the line-up).

The Wizards without Wall were almost unwatchable. It was horrid. With him on the court, they are a completely different team.

And no it is not crazy to project Wall's stats and impact on his team over a full year. If he were able to do what he did with the Wizards all year and take them to the playoffs....then yes, that is clearly a better season than all of those players listed. All of the other teams have better players, coaches, etc. than the Wizards.

Kyrie is on a different level than wall when it comes to scoring and his jumpshot thats not even debatable...yeah he might be a score first pg but what do you expect him to do when nobody else on the team is consistent..

John wall has ariza and nene,beal, okafor thats a pretty good line up, also beal,nene and ariza are better than any1 on the cavs

i hope he doesnt bust once we give him the big contract, the wizards have bad luck on max deals(gil, juwan).

Kyrie is on a different level than wall when it comes to scoring and his jumpshot thats not even debatable...yeah he might be a score first pg but what do you expect him to do when nobody else on the team is consistent..

John wall has ariza and nene,beal, okafor thats a pretty good line up, also beal,nene and ariza are better than any1 on the cavs

The same Ariza, Nene, Okafor and Beal that started off the season 4-24 or so.

The Kryie vs John comparison is not even a good one. Rondo vs John is much better....that is the mold John is following. John has a better motor and desire than Rondo though. John will hopefully continue to improve and he is lack of ego allows him to reach out at a young age and request help.

People scoffed at Ariza, Nene, and Okafor....and now that John has those guys gelling and balling, everyone is praising this team like they are really not anything more than a bunch of glorified role players.

The tear he is on in the last 10 games is insane 24 ppg and 9 ast

But I still feel like its Kyrie and Jrue > John > D Will

D Will season is so horrible

Right now Wall > Jrue. Holiday is my dude but he puts up empty stats, and watching the Sixers play he doesn't impact games as much as you'd think.

If John hadn't been injured, I think he would have had Jrue's All-Star spot this year. The injury derailed his progression obviously.

The Kyrie > Wall stuff reminds me of some people saying Melo > Lebron early on in their careers.. since Melo was more polished coming out. By the time Wall reaches his potential (which we are seeing before our eyes) that comparison could be laughable, just like we laugh at 'Melo > Lebron' now. Kyrie is a great scorer, but Wall impacts the game in so many different ways. Dude is a 6'4 PG getting chasedown blocks and dunking on people. C'mon now. Wall had the most effortless 47-point game I've seen. It wasn't even like he was trying that hard or busting out moves, he got 24 FTAs simply off the fact that Tony Allen and Jerryd Bayless could not stay in front of him whatsoever. The only reason people say Kyrie > Wall is because Kyrie came in with a mindset to takeover the league and Wall struggled early on. If Wall had been playing with this confidence from day 1 there would have never been a debate.

John Wall is two months younger than Damian Lillard.

Lillard played more years in college though. He had a better system and environment than that sorry excuse dysfunctional Wizards crew of Dray, McGee, Nick Young, etc. That organization (and now still) is a joke about instructing and facilitating talent.

I'm glad John didn't regress being there.

....he was terrible tonight.

Too inconsistent to be considered among the top PGs.

...and you think John Wall will be an all star next year.

LOL. Credibility=shaky.

You sat making declarations and proclamations like you ordained by God on the outcome of that Skins/Boys game.

Cornball to the max. Who won the NFC East again? I wouldn't even trust your insight on anything Sports related.

If you don't think Wall has a serious chance at being an All-Star (if healthy next year)....I don't know what to tell you. You are just blinded with your hate for the Skins that it has spilled over to the other District teams too.

You probably think Bryce Harper is a bum too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom