John Wall's off-season/lockout highlight reel... enjoy.

there are a couple other players who shoot right, yet lay-up/dunk left, but they are power forwards.  Jermaine O'Neal and Elden Campbell... i think Boozer too..   Kinda unique to see a PG do this

Originally Posted by Wade187

Any highlight reels for this season? 
laugh.gif

As horrible as a season as he's having and as bad as the Wizards are (and will continue to be)...we're still 10 games into a shortened season.

I'll wait until February at least before I started drawing conclusions.

It sucks that Wall is stuck on a %%+%+% "team" where every dude plays for themselves. Looks like he's becoming this way too. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Any highlight reels for this season?�
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ole johnny boy is stinking it up this yr

dudes were getting gassed off those church league mixes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yet its still early and im sure he can bring it around

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Any highlight reels for this season?�
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you (and a few others) missed the point tho... he's playing with clowns and losers and now he's trying to do to much.  thread title said "enjoy" and not "omg John Wall will be the best pg ever and here's why!"
he'll be fine.

I haven't seen any progress in his game at all. He looks like the same player he was last season, maybe even a regression.

Disappointing.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you (and a few others) missed the point tho... he's playing with clowns and losers and now he's trying to do to much. �thread title said "enjoy" and not "omg John Wall will be the best pg ever and here's why!"
he'll be fine.
his team has nothing to do with him showing no individual improvement as a player. his jumper and ballhandling are still not where they need to be. 

^^^I love the Bulls just as much as you do...But YOU and I know good and damn well John wall would KILL John Lucas...And Lucas been playing Pro ball for like 6 years...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^I love the Bulls just as much as you do...But YOU and I know good and damn well John wall would KILL John Lucas...And Lucas been playing Pro ball for like 6 years...

Lucas destroyed Wall in their match-up last week. 

^Stat wise, yeah...I'm not denying that, Lucas had a hell of game... But Would you pick Lucas over Wall?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I haven't seen any progress in his game at all. He looks like the same player he was last season, maybe even a regression.

Disappointing.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^Stat wise, yeah...I'm not denying that, Lucas had a hell of game... But Would you pick Lucas over Wall?
laugh.gif
Do you even need to ask that? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom